3800 Hooters girl

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
after a well thought out night of crusing tonight. we were all hungry so we stopped into the hooters up in Janesville. there were 7 of us, and we got 2 hooters girls to come over and have some fun with us. it was great. we aksed her to pose on our cars...btu she declined because she wasnt wearing the right thong for it. :blink: :p , we told her we didnt care.

anyways after 2 hours of our fun we asked for the ones number. she is 18, and very nice. I snagged a pic..along with her REAL number. it is not a fake.

what do you guys think. go for it?

03-03-06_2306.jpg

me thinks I should

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
You guys are pathetic. lmao

1st off..anyone can get a hooters girls' number
2nd off...you dont think they give out numbers on purpose to get good tips? It goes like this.....you get number, you leave a good tip, you call, she doesnt answer, you call again, she doesnt call you back, you give up, seeeee yaaaaa.

How do I know? I have 3 friends who work at different hooters and these girls do it all the time to get better tips. You're just another sucker to them.

Good job if she calls ya back though

Oh and she's a little on the thick side, but Hooters seems to be getting those types of girls as of late.

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S@Mar 4 2006, 02:37 AM

2nd off...you dont think they give out numbers on purpose to get good tips? It goes like this.....you get number, you leave a good tip, you call, she doesnt answer, you call again, she doesnt call you back, you give up, seeeee yaaaaa.

How do I know? I have 3 friends who work at different hooters and these girls do it all the time to get better tips. You're just another sucker to them.

Oh and she's a little on the thick side, but Hooters seems to be getting those types of girls as of late.
[snapback]117126[/snapback]​
BINGO!!!!!

Ya see Jacob....you wanted to make sure the number was real right? So you called it and it proved it was real. Now guess what....she now has your number and knows not to answer when she sees it. Good job. We are all in envy of your mack, lmao.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish

[snapback]117126[/snapback]​
A little thick?? You must date either an Olson twin or Lindsay Noboobs.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Why do all ya guys have to hate on the guy, alot of guys are too much of pussies to even ask for the number. Also, just cause she works at hooters doesn't mean she is untouchable, she is still just a chick. Sure, she could be scammin' him, but lets try to be supportive. If she blows him off.....THEN make fun of him, haha. J/K.
CJ

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer@Mar 5 2006, 12:44 PM
Why do all ya guys have to hate on the guy, alot of guys are too much of pussies to even ask for the number.  Also, just cause she works at hooters doesn't mean she is untouchable, she is still just a chick.  Sure, she could be scammin' him, but lets try to be supportive.  If she blows him off.....THEN make fun of him, haha. J/K.
CJ
[snapback]117213[/snapback]​

x2 :lolsign:

I

imported_Theautoguy

Oh and she's a little on the thick side...

So is Jacob! :lolsign:
(Sorry man, it was a perfect set-up!)

...and yea, it's either fake or she was interested in someone else in the group who didn't sack up and ask first.

Been there, done it, seen it!

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
thats funny. I got a voicemail from her last night. there is a party going on in water something up in wisc this friday, and she thinks it will be a blast.

the camera pic is bad....she is about 5'4-5ish...... 18...........that was her first week working there as well.

nice one Don. but I think you have proved your statement yourself.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info