3800 tell me what u think!

• Thread starter imported_1fastGTP
  • Start date
I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by Blownbyyou@Mar 3 2006, 01:18 PM
Personally I am not a fan of the rally stripes  : :unsure: . If you got ride of those and and the ventshades and added some wheels It would be a hot car!
[snapback]117054[/snapback]​

whats wrong with stripes? i thought they looked smooth on them like the vette and for the shades i have them for when it rains or snows i can still have my windows open for air cuz im cool like that lol. and as for rims im getten them by spring so it should finish off the looks springs rotors and chrome 18's should do it.

AdamGTP7

Regular
Feb 21, 2008
Pretty Nice, but im a smooth kinda guy..... I would rip off those shades, change your tips maybe dual/duals (slp) OR if you like your tips I would just push them in until flush with the bumper..... Get the car painted one color...

I know im sorry its not my car ... but thats what I think ...I hope i didnt offend you ... The Car still looks great regardless. As long as you like it leave it! Awsome Car.

I

imported_1fastGTP

no offense taken i like hearen peoples interest or what they think of my car its cool and ur right its my car so ill keep 2 what i like i like the ventshades as ive already said and i had the fender stripes on b 4 i got the paint job so i was debating on taken them off or not since im goen back for the buffing but thanks on everyones inputs!

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
whats wrong with stripes? i thought they looked smooth on them like the vette and for the shades i have them for when it rains or snows i can still have my windows open for air cuz im cool like that lol. and as for rims im getten them by spring so it should finish off the looks springs rotors and chrome 18's should do it.
I want to clarify I am not knocking your car, I think it is very good looking. I am just not a fan of those dual stripes. When ever I see those things A cavalier that is all gooked out pops into my head and I really don't know. I guess I like a smooth look I know the ventshades are wonderful, I personal don't like them. But my opinion should mean SHIT. Because your car is your car and as long as you are happy :lolsign:

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by phat_ridegt@Mar 4 2006, 02:32 AM
i like it man...i like everything about it.  stripes, hood and all.  get a nice set of chrome wheels and it'll really finish her up good.  id like to see the hood in person
[snapback]117123[/snapback]​

thanks if ur up at the meet ull def see me :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info