3800 any one have old trannies or motors?

2000gtp

Regular
Feb 17, 2008
Omaha,NE
Originally posted by bigsammoe@Mar 2 2006, 07:19 PM
I was wondering if any one has any trannys or engines they dont want, i wanna take em apart and such, i wanna edge-a-ma-cak- my self ,,, iam in auto trans at schoool and gota try!

if so let me know!
[snapback]116933[/snapback]​

Hey i have engine parts but no block(3.8 L67) i have a trans and 305 out of an 86' camaro, its at my mas in illinois you can have it if you can pick it up but the engine stand isnt included.... Im in Omaha Nebraska so i cant deliver anything

Auto trans at UTI? dont worry if your looking to go into a dealer or even an independent shop your not gonna tear them down.

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
We have a blown shortblock you can probably have. I will check with Mike. Also, you will have alot of fun working on transmissions. At first it seems intimidating, but after you get in there its a piece of cake. Start with something simple like a Turbo 350 and work up from there. I have built a few 4t65e-HD transmissions and they are alot more involved, but still not bad as long as you take your time and stay organized. I may be able to get you a spare 4t65e, I will check tomorrow.

bigsammoe

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Gurnee
thanks all. yea at school we already did a turbo 350, reg 350, 400 a 41tE doge trans and doing a benz tranny nexts week! but yea are doge tranny dynoed at 165 and before it rated 120 so nice improvment, i just want to play around get use to stuff! but Thanks to all that are helping!

if yea have any thing PM me and we will go from there! thanks agin!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info