3800 Blazertech relay

I

imported_GraFFix

you dont really need the relays unless your hooking them up with their own wiring, power source and switch. you can hook them up to the stock wiring with out relays and use the switch in the car already to turn them on and off.
At least thats how mine are and they have been fine for the 2 years that they have been installed.

just a FYI

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
Originally posted by GraFFix@Mar 1 2006, 05:47 PM
you dont really need the relays unless your hooking them up with their own wiring, power source and switch. you can hook them up to the stock wiring with out relays and use the switch in the car already to turn them on and off.
At least thats how mine are and they have been fine for the 2 years that they have been installed.

just a FYI
[snapback]116781[/snapback]​

Maybe I am confused here, but they have a relay that converts it to run off the power from the battery. Its got the thing I am refering to as a relay that connects to a second piece that has the 4 wires coming out (power, switch, ground, power to battery). In any case that is how they are hooked up, and I believe this part has taken a crap. Just wanted to clearify sicne I am not an electrical genious :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• D
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list