3800 IRA's and life insurance

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by milleniumgt@Feb 28 2006, 11:53 PM
Ahh, the good old pyramid scheme of Primerica.  I worked for them for a while when I was about 20.  It is a good oportunity if you are a dedicated person, but people just didn't take me seriously cause I was too young at the time.
[snapback]116665[/snapback]​

Ya thats what i'm afraid of to, but we just know people that make so much money from it, i figure what the hell what could it hurt.

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
ya they called me and wanted me to come work for them........lol...........i said Bye Bye.......i already had a job that paid 50k a year.......they were like you can make UP TO 150k a year as a regional vice president blah blah blah...........give us 200$ blah blah blah.........you have to go out and find clients..........they dont help you..............but if you do it........and start selling IRAs .......let me know im interested

milleniumgt

Regular
Nov 16, 2008
It definately can't hurt. You will learn a lot about managing your money for sure. Hook up your family members with the Citibank mortgage when you get started. Get your family members on the Citibank mortgage where they pay twice monthly, you won't believe how many years will be cut off of their 30 year loan, simply because the interest won't acrue as much.

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Mar 1 2006, 12:35 AM
ya the base to primerica is good....but its hard to keep the work......i didnt do it cuz i had a job already...........they didnt offer the job security i had
[snapback]116678[/snapback]​

My dad's boos does it part time and he makes like 40K a year from it, and it son does it and he makes like 300-400K a year

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
like i said.....you either have to get lucky and hit a jackpot.........like getting a presentation for a business and getting a lot of people sold on it............thats the thing get lots of businesses to let you do a seminar type event..........if you cant get that your fucked.........plus one you get those people on.....you make money off of them consistently until their loan is up.......its pretty cool.........i would have done it if i didnt have a good job already

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list