3800 Anyone bored and want to listen to some music?

I

imported_Diavolo

I am writing a paper and will be at my computer all night. I have my MP3 player plugged into my computer and am currently streaming from my mp3 player to the internet, I figured I would let people stream from it. You can access my mp3 player at
http://69.133.124.40:8045/ User : "Listen" Pass : "test" (no quotes around either)
Basically all my CD's are set up under Playlists

I hope this works for you guys, if not check out www.pandora.com or http://stash.nugs.net for some other music to stream

-Mike

Thanks for the Social D, havent listened to it in years.

Awfully nice of you to do that. Never seen such a thing. Are there other people on that site you can find that are doing the same thing....I mean how safe is it to download from there?

It was streaming fine for me, I jsut started downloading/borrowing some....thanks again

I

imported_Diavolo

Thanks for the Social D, havent listened to it in years.

Awfully nice of you to do that. Never seen such a thing. Are there other people on that site you can find that are doing the same thing....I mean how safe is it to download from there?

It was streaming fine for me, I jsut started downloading/borrowing some....thanks again

Social D rocks. I don't know if you can find other people doing this. I am sure there are but I don't know how you would know.

holy crap thats awesome....how much was that player? You could literally transfer all your music to anyone. thats sweet as hell.

It is a Creative Nomad Zen Xtra. It is 40 gig but I am not done coping my CD collection (I have all my Zeppelin,311 to transfer plus all my live shows)

who was in Close Enough that i knew?

Jay?

No Jay was never in CE.

BigJerm What HS did you go to?

I am taking it offline, glad you enjoyed it

Originally posted by Diavolo@Feb 27 2006, 11:26 PM

BigJerm What HS did you go to?

I am taking it offline, glad you enjoyed it
[snapback]116538[/snapback]​

I went to Wheaton Warrenville South and graduated in 2000. Jeremy Galanes was the bassist and Pat gilroy was on guitiar, I think Chris Mason was on drums. I didnt know the singer.

They are in a new band now and I saw them a few weeks ago at the Metro. They're called The Waiting Game, not the best name but they're music is getting better. As they put it.....they are a poptastic quintent, hell bent on world domination. Alternative rock, fallout boyish. They have a page on myspace if you wanna check em out under the waiting game.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list