3800 ok final list being made..ilgpc exhaust day

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
as listed in january there wil be a ilgpc discount day at fair muffler,

this will take place on sat. march 25th

i have gotton many pm's about wanted items, and now need all final items wanting to be installed

prices are as follows

3' manderal DP's w/ double wall flex:$ 165
wo/ flex$120
2.5 manderal DP w/ flex $145
wo/ flex $115

all downpipes are made with new flanges(no using stock flex here)and are not crush bent
mufflers availble....flowmaster, magnaflow, imco(sound nice and least expensive, flow nice as well

magnaflow and flowmaster are 100 each,imco's are 80

high flow cats are available for around 100(installed)

u-bend and res removal is 70 with new bung 2.5 piping
3 is availble for 80(make sure you have a cat that is 3" or it will be slightly reduced to fit.

3"cat backs with u bend and res removed and 2 mufflers is 620-650 depending on mufflers

2.5 is 520-550 depending on mufflers

3"DP (with flex)with 3"cat back is 800
3"DP (with flex)with 2.5 cat back is 700
2.5' DP(with flex) with 2.5 cat back is 675

these are final prices
i need to know all items exactly that you will need for this.
if you do not send me a list there is no gurantee that they will have items in stock.
MJ the owner of fair will be building the DP"S and a few cat backs before we get there so it will be nice and quick for everyone.
i will be sending my final list to mj this thursday night or friday morning

do not post needed items here.
please pm with work you need done .

questions will be answered at this post, items listed here will not be added
all who have sent pm's before, ive recived quite a few, not all could be saved
please re pm me if still intrested

thanks
bob

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by ThaLord@Feb 27 2006, 04:57 PM
it seems to be less of an event and more of a sale...

try and clear it with an admin.. Graffix or myself next time..

We are just trying to keep the site pure.. and without bias..

I am going to move this topic to upcoming events.. since it seems to be that anyway..
[snapback]116464[/snapback]​
i will do just that
thanks

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
When is the latest you need to know if we are in. I still have yet to order my PEM's.

I'm thinking PEM, 3" DP, and high flow cat. Why would I want the downpipe with flex in it, is it for clearance of the sway bar?

answer: id like to have the list ready by this weekend at the latest, if you are going to have them installed you just have to have them by march 25th,
PEMs are 250 installed, headers are 270,
a DP, pems installed, and a highflow cat is about 515

How bout a price for a 3' DP, and new piping from the resonator back (I want to keep my stock cat, u-bend delete, and my resonator) with 2 flowmaster mufflers and tips

answer:700 with 2.5 piping, some magnaflows have tips twin or a large oval single on them already, other tips are available, range form like 15 to 100 free installs with purchase of tips

morning or afternoon?
answer:morning 9 am

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by framos242+Feb 28 2006, 09:43 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike K
@Feb 28 2006, 02:04 AM
James Dean's exhaust is crush bent and isn't condusive to making power.  Fair Muffler has a mandrell bender and can make some nice pipes. 
[snapback]116558[/snapback]​
Sorry Mike but James Dean does mandrell bent to 2.5". Past that, it's then crush bent.
[snapback]116570[/snapback]​
[/b]
this is at fair muffler in lagrange, its at the corner of plainfield and lagrange rd

if you need directions pm with you location,and ill give you teh fastest route there

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Originally posted by Mike K@Feb 28 2006, 02:04 AM
James Dean's exhaust is crush bent and isn't condusive to making power.  Fair Muffler has a mandrell bender and can make some nice pipes.  James used to work at Fair.
[snapback]116558[/snapback]​

Mike, so would you suggest the one from the wbodystore instead for $149? Are yours mandrel bent? Question is, how much more would it cost to install after buying it, and can we pick these up nearby instead of paying for s/h?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info