3800 1999 black gtp for sale

G

gtgtp

8.jpg
hello guys. this is a 1999 grandprix gtp all options, very clean. no scratches or dents, flawless. the car has a rebuilt motor, by a "Ase" certified mechanic the new rebuilt engine has about 12k miles on it. tranney has been serviced, and has bigger input shaft. shifts perfect. the miles on the car is 159000k. it has pioneer cd player. custom grill. diamond woven mesh. car is stock except for k&n air filter.
never molested!!! always garage kept. just a cream puff. brand new rims and tires, they have about 840 miles on them. and they are 22 inch!!!!!!!!
real head turner. oh, and it has tsx projectors modded into the head lights, so true hid. any questions email me at [email protected] asking price 14,000
2.jpg
5.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

I

imported_GraFFix

Good luck with your sale, But honestly im sorry to tell you that you will never get 14k for your car. Your probably asking close to double what the car is worth..if not more. I cant get to the kelly blue book site but if I were to guess I would say it would be close to 6-7k resale value. The rims might of cost some cash but most of the time you'd be better off taking the rims off and selling those seperatly.

Like I said good luck selling it, I just thought I would let you know before the ones "who know it all" started posting their 2 cents....

G

gtgtp

Originally posted by GraFFix@Feb 27 2006, 03:03 PM
Good luck with your sale, But honestly im sorry to tell you that you will never get 14k for your car. Your probably asking close to double what the car is worth..if not more. I cant get to the kelly blue book site but if I were to guess I would say it would be close to 6-7k resale value. The rims might of cost some cash but most of the time you'd be better off taking the rims off and selling those seperatly.

Like I said good luck selling it, I just thought I would let you know before the ones "who know it all" started posting their 2 cents....
[snapback]116437[/snapback]​

well, let me start off by saying the miles doesn't mean a thing. i know what i put into this car. you could go buy a 1999 gtp with 80k on it and still have to do suspension brakes ac, and other costly things, and not to mention a new paint job.
this car is flawless brand new paint job. spent over $3900. then i paid $400 to get it wet sanded. the rims cost me $3700. the custom job to get these wheels put on was about $2036, and the car has brand new suspension all the way round. new ac system. compressor condenser blower motor, and much more. rebuilt engine cost me $1900. and the oem hid retrofit cost me about $970, so that's about$12,906.
so i guess the complete ac system is a free gift the grill is free and the exhaust tips are free. and the two window regulators are free too. and the other 8 set of grand prix wheels that are included with this deal too. with tires, two set of 16 inch rims and tires. one is chrome, and the other one is alloy. and i didn't even include the car. so you are really paying about $1900k for the car. and i said asking$14,000, asking. so make me an offer :)

G

gtgtp

Originally posted by gtgtp+Feb 27 2006, 03:48 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GraFFix
@Feb 27 2006, 03:03 PM

well, let me start off by saying the miles doesn't mean a thing. i know what i put into this car. you could go buy a 1999 gtp with 80k on it and still have to do suspension brakes ac, and other costly things, and not to mention a new paint job.
this car is flawless brand new paint job. spent over $3900. then i paid $400 to get it wet sanded. the rims cost me $3700. the custom job to get these wheels put on was about $2036, and the car has brand new suspension all the way round. new ac system. compressor condenser blower motor, and much more. rebuilt engine cost me $1900. and the oem hid retrofit cost me about $970, so that's about$12,906.
so i guess the complete ac system is a free gift the grill is free and the exhaust tips are free. and the two window regulators are free too. and the other 8 set of grand prix wheels that are included with this deal too. with tires, two set of 16 inch rims and tires. one is chrome, and the other one is alloy. and i didn't even include the car. so you are really paying about $1900k for the car. and i said asking$14,000, asking. so make me an offer :)
[snapback]116442[/snapback]​
[/b]

well really the car is free. :)

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by gtgtp+Feb 27 2006, 04:04 PM-->
Originally posted by gtgtp@Feb 27 2006, 03:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-GraFFix
@Feb 27 2006, 03:03 PM

[snapback]116442[/snapback]​

well really the car is free. :)
[snapback]116451[/snapback]​
[/b]

In that case I'll take the car and you can keep the mods!

:lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list