3800 Scanner......

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
i JUST got a DHP yesterday.........so im not spending 400$......anything else?

so sell it suck it up and get it, you will need it in the long run if you keep modding,
the intercepter gauges are cool i have one, it works great, but it only records two items, the dhp gives full spread sheets of info, and new stuff is coming out all the time for it, they have the external gauge hook ujps to them, you cna use wideband with it ttow to record that, its the cheapest laptop program for the money...and still pretty much the best...that or spend a little more and get HP tuners software

I've looked on the LS1M site and it seems to me that it only records what your car is doing, it will not let you modify current settings.

Correct me if im wrong but I read basically the whole intruction manual on it, online, and it seems to me that you cannot change any values of anything...is that correct?

I like the price and portabiliy of the LS1M but really wouldnt want it unless I can record and change things.

Originally posted by emersonhart13@Feb 27 2006, 07:55 PM
PowerTuner or HP Tuners are the only products that allow changes. That is why they are the most expensive!
[snapback]116505[/snapback]​

Thats what I thought, just clarifying.

Me and my buddy are probably gonna go in together on an HP Tuners, he's got a T/A and the laptop. If we split it, its gonna be about 250 a piece, not a bad deal. Only problem is there is only one cable for two cars. We'll see what happens, but Im leaning towards that route reguardless.

I

imported_Diavolo

I have been using Ls1m since before it was release for the 3.8 and it is an awesome tool. Mark (the owner) is very good at keeping the software up to date and will work with the customers to make sure it is right (97's report timing in negative and I asked him to make it positive and he sent me a revised version that night. Also a certain version wouldn't work with my V but worked with my VIIx and m100 and I told him and he fixed the bug within a day as well).

If you want some to edit your PCM, you need a Powrtuner or HT.

If you need a place to host your scans. www.scandepot.net is the place (shameless plug).

HTH
-Mike

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info