3800 04 GTO Vs. My Ws6

I

itlnrob

Ok so last nite I'm on the highway and this 04 Black GTO is ahead. Yeah only the 350hp Ls1, not the 400hp ls2, but anyways since my GTP is in the shop I had to put insurance on the Ws6.

So I get next to this guy at about 65'ish and rev at him for about 15 seconds to piss him off and he won't bite.

So I punch it next to him and take off, and then slow down and start revving again.

Well he desides to punch it about a couple cars behind me and I didn't realize he did until he got close to my door, so I punch it at 70mph and NO DOWNSHIFT into 2nd gear (stayed in 3rd gear) STOOPID AUTO

That being said, I still catch up to him and pass him and then throw a couple cars on him up to 120 and at that point I let off, and he DOES THE FAMOUS RICER FLY BY.

I couldn't believe it. An old guy in a GTO doing a flyby. I was shocked.

From a dig this guy would have been buslengths back, and had i downshifted into 2nd gear myself, he'd be about a bus or two back as well.

What a douchebag.

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by itlnrob@Feb 23 2006, 09:35 AM
Ok so last nite I'm on the highway and this 04 Black GTO is ahead.  Yeah only the 350hp Ls1, not the 400hp ls2, but anyways since my GTP is in the shop I had to put insurance on the Ws6.

So I get next to this guy at about 65'ish and rev at him for about 15 seconds to piss him off and he won't bite.

So I punch it next to him and take off, and then slow down and start revving again.

Well he desides to punch it about a couple cars behind me and I didn't realize he did until he got close to my door, so I punch it at 70mph and NO DOWNSHIFT into 2nd gear (stayed in 3rd gear)  STOOPID AUTO

That being said, I still catch up to him and pass him and then throw a couple cars on him up to 120 and at that point I let off, and he DOES THE FAMOUS RICER FLY BY.

I couldn't believe it.  An old guy in a GTO doing a flyby.  I was shocked.

From a dig this guy would have been buslengths back, and had i downshifted into 2nd gear myself, he'd be about a bus or two back as well.

What a douchebag.
[snapback]115880[/snapback]​

you shoudn't have let him get the fly by :rolleyes:

the gto doesn't impress me.. cars with FAR less horsepower are killing them on the street

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by xierxior+Feb 23 2006, 02:33 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob
@Feb 23 2006, 09:35 AM
Ok so last nite I'm on the highway and this 04 Black GTO is ahead.  Yeah only the 350hp Ls1, not the 400hp ls2, but anyways since my GTP is in the shop I had to put insurance on the Ws6.

Well he desides to punch it about a couple cars behind me and I didn't realize he did until he got close to my door, so I punch it at 70mph and NO DOWNSHIFT into 2nd gear (stayed in 3rd gear)  STOOPID AUTO

I couldn't believe it.  An old guy in a GTO doing a flyby.  I was shocked.

What a douchebag.
[snapback]115880[/snapback]​

you shoudn't have let him get the fly by :rolleyes:

the gto doesn't impress me.. cars with FAR less horsepower are killing them on the street
[snapback]115931[/snapback]​
[/b]

I was scared to even go that fast, i'm on my stock Eagle F1 tires with very low tread in the rear.

I got some NITTO 555r's that should be in by tomorrow, and then he definetly won't get the flyby

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list