3800 anyone check out intense's page recently?

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by xierxior@Feb 23 2006, 08:00 AM
what the hell do you even need a lsd for? I've never gotton into a one wheel burnout situation?
[snapback]115869[/snapback]​
i dont need one but it couldnt hurt.

and one wheel burnouts do happen.

just curious were any of you guys even around when all that stuff went down, or are you just regurgitating crap form clubgp.

not that i'm defending them by any means, it just seems lots of people "prefer zpp" yet they've only bought an mps and an intake from them.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
^^^ lol the only reason I don't care for them that much anymore is how much they try to cover there mistakes up with lies, but I cant say that I have stuck with any company anyway I have bought from thrasher, intense, zzp and 3800 performance, and must say for customer relations and speedy shiping zzp is my pick

oops and the w body store sorry guys but I hate to pay taxes on my car parts

brett

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by Kyle+Feb 23 2006, 04:37 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-xierxior
@Feb 23 2006, 08:00 AM
what the hell do you even need a lsd for? I've never gotton into a one wheel burnout situation?
[snapback]115869[/snapback]​
i dont need one but it couldnt hurt.

and one wheel burnouts do happen.

just curious were any of you guys even around when all that stuff went down, or are you just regurgitating crap form clubgp.

not that i'm defending them by any means, it just seems lots of people "prefer zpp" yet they've only bought an mps and an intake from them.
[snapback]115966[/snapback]​
[/b]

I was one of the main reasons and causes of the problem...........after my 4100 dollar tranny took a dump in 1 month or 750 miles.....No abuse what so ever............ :ph34r:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info