:lolsign:

s13.gif

:lolsign:

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by ClubGPGTT@Feb 22 2006, 09:29 PM
Good man Chad honda does suck balls...just dont let jusnt and his prelude hear u haha, so whats up w jasons court date 4 street racn hows that goin?
[snapback]115754[/snapback]​

He has to go back i belive march 14th he has no clue whats gonna happen he needs to get a lawyer the judge said

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
yea prob a good idea haha, i mean the cop was just sittn there and then him n the colbalt took off...shaun saw the cop said"kyle get in the car" he was drivn mine, and we took off we didnt wait 4 the red either we mad sure there wernt ne cars flew by it and hit 55 then got word his shit was towed that sucked

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Feb 22 2006, 10:55 PM
nice avatar lol but yea keep me up on that situation man that shit was nuts... i scream cops they race every 1 dashes jason gets caught and then then bs stories come out when u were there 2 watch the whole thing lol.
[snapback]115799[/snapback]​

Lmao after the cops left one came over to me and asked if i was there i was like yeah he was like tell all your racer buddie that we aint messing around here anymore u get caught u get taken to jail and your car towed....I Was like yeah sure i'll do that right away office so i left and i was like yeah fucken right fucken pig lmao :lolsign: :lolsign:

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP+Feb 22 2006, 11:00 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-1fastGTP
@Feb 22 2006, 10:55 PM
nice avatar lol but yea keep me up on that situation man that shit was nuts... i scream cops they race every 1 dashes jason gets caught and then then bs stories come out when u were there 2 watch the whole thing lol.

Lmao after the cops left one came over to me and asked if i was there i was like yeah he was like tell all your racer buddie that we aint messing around here anymore u get caught u get taken to jail and your car towed....I Was like yeah sure i'll do that right away office so i left and i was like yeah fucken right fucken pig lmao :lolsign: :lolsign:
[snapback]115803[/snapback]​
[/b]

Ok.....Chad......I've met you a couple times....you do not laugh this much, try a different smiley if you feel the need. You put it after everything, you could be like "MY GRANDMA DIED YESTERDAY :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: "

Anyways, my pops lives in Cali. and he was telling me that when you get caught street racing out there, they crush your car. No questions asked. You get arrested, car gets towed, and gets crushed, gone forever.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
:lol:
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer+Feb 23 2006, 03:23 PM-->
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP@Feb 22 2006, 11:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-1fastGTP
@Feb 22 2006, 10:55 PM

[snapback]115803[/snapback]​

Ok.....Chad......I've met you a couple times....you do not laugh this much, try a different smiley if you feel the need. You put it after everything, you could be like "MY GRANDMA DIED YESTERDAY :lolsign:

Anyways, my pops lives in Cali. and he was telling me that when you get caught street racing out there, they crush your car. No questions asked. You get arrested, car gets towed, and gets crushed, gone forever.
[snapback]115952[/snapback]​
[/b]

U havent really got to know me C.J i laugh alot trust me only times i seen u was when u helped me with the pully and when u broke the bolt in my snout lmao u will get to know me more this summer at the meets and stuff...... :lolsign: OH yeah that sucks fuck that now i see y in gone is 60 seconds he ran lmao

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info