3800 new season of pinks is on tonight at 8pm, speed tv

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by sinr247@Feb 22 2006, 09:09 PM
the drag racing show on speed tv its on right now, people race for titles(which we found out was kinda bs story, i guess you get paid for the value of car and dont get to keep the car)still intresting show tho
[snapback]115727[/snapback]​

watching it now......thats gay they dont get to keep the cars

I

imported_Ron Vogel

can't watch...I'm washing my hair tonight...
upload_43fd21b093cea.JPEG

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Feb 22 2006, 10:03 PM
so is this show real?
[snapback]115778[/snapback]​

ya, this guy was on there last season, ask your brother miller, jucin won some kids formula or somethin off there. And if anyone here has seen the scandelous racing videos, it's the dude with the green LT1 that had the basketball in his trunk he was showin before he raced when chicago went to texas

Trust me this show is fake..... the race that jucin was in was with dustin from chi town and they were racing a guy named toms formula NHRA edition! Dustin got whopped on but tom still had his formula and all his money! Totally fake show and no you do not keep the cars or any money trust me. I know this for a total fact because I now date toms ex.... hahahahahaha... small world!

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Originally posted by PaceCarDriva500@Feb 23 2006, 09:06 AM
Trust me this show is fake..... the race that jucin was in was with dustin from chi town and they were racing a guy named toms formula NHRA edition!  Dustin got whopped on but tom still had his formula and all his money!  Totally fake show and no you do not keep the cars or any money trust me.  I know this for a total fact because I now date toms ex.... hahahahahaha... small world!
[snapback]115878[/snapback]​
Everyone has already said that. The new season isn't like that though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info