3800 Resonator shot aswell

I

itlnrob

Ok, For those that don't know my car, I have the stock exhaust.

I don't plan on changing it out because of the money, and also I want a quiet ride.

My CAT is dead, and I just bought a Magnaflow High FLow Cat from the W-body Store, and now my resonator is shot too.

So I'm thinking about replacing it with a Dynomax Bullet Muffler. This thing only cost $40 shipped, and it should do everything and maybe more than the resonator did.

What are your opinions, here is a pic for those that don't know what a Bullet Muffler is.

03_1_b.JPG

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I have one just like that but it is like 30 inches long and I dont run a cat so I put it right off the headers and have a dynomax welded race muffler in the back, not much drone it sounds quiet on the inside but it is loud as hell on the out side of the car

brett

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Feb 22 2006, 01:57 PM
then just go get an autozone glasspack cheapie...........

OR  go rusted out 87 monte carlo style and run two short straight pipes after the exhaust manifolds lol but make sure that they arent even in height to get the full effect
[snapback]115669[/snapback]​

I vote he just cuts holes in his hood and run pipes straight from the manifolds through the hood :eek:

you could get a maf translator thingy and rig it to make the engine so super rich so when you rev it fire comes out of the pipes to!!!

I

itlnrob

Just got t his for $33.88 with no shipping charges because I bitched at them for sending me the wrong thermostat last year.

So I saved bout 10 bucks. Plus I can sell that thermostat they sent me.

They told me they sent me one from a 93-97 LT1.

F-body forums here I come......If anyone wants it $10 shipped for 180* Hypertech LT1 Thermostat.

03_1_b.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info