3800 any shops that could do this?

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
reasons for wanting this instead of turbo would be 1 cost, 2 already have headers and blower cam, 3 I havent heard of anyone using this SC on a gp yet which would be cool, 4 easier on tranny than a spool

it'd be a full system, Mike do u have aim? if not i could just hit miller up on it to discuss things and show what i have in mind.

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Originally posted by Kyle@Feb 20 2006, 10:02 PM
explain where all the cost would be?

everyone saying it will be so expensive well i ask why?

how much is there to it really?

also you have to factor in cam swaps because running an IS2 BLOWER cam seems stupid with a turbo.
[snapback]115406[/snapback]​
Custom fabricating a mounting bracket, drive assembly, intake setup, etc adds up to alot of hours of labor. While we would be capable of doing it, I would recommend going with a Whipple if you are looking to stay supercharged, in the long run it will come out cheaper.

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
i gotta agree man, i mean you could buy a csc for 2k. then you have to have the rest of everything else custom. if you would be doing the fabrication and setup/tuning youself it may be a difference story...but from what i've read about the whipple, best bang for your buck would have to be going with it (the whipple that is) i mean you spend 3400 and its done, you install it yourself, and probably run mid 11's i would guess if not faster depending on the trans/stall/gears

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info