3800 almost done

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
I was awaiting these for a while. they finally came last weds..and I delivered them to the shop on the same day:

02-14-06_1320.jpg

02-14-06_1321.jpg

these were all that I was waiting on...now they are currently balancing it....ans found 2 wrist pins....werent identical.......so now all I am waiting on are the 2 right ones from Diamond. then it will be......DONE!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :D

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by chipmonk212121+Feb 19 2006, 06:53 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kyle
@Feb 19 2006, 07:41 PM
hmm you can afford this junk but can only afford to pay me $3 ridiculous
[snapback]115259[/snapback]​

...i dont even wanna know what he payed you three dollars for
[snapback]115261[/snapback]​
[/b]

for the $160 he's owed me for liek 10 months now

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
Originally posted by Kyle@Feb 19 2006, 06:41 PM

oh lets see I had ordered this stuff 2 months ago before you decided to chime in. :) (credit card)

one person would think that highjacking a thread with completely seperate agenda on his/her mind would be considered rude in this case.

I wouldnt of expected much more of you kyle. :lolsign:

the puller is at Ryans house( like I have stated so many times in pms), which is 5min away from you apt. if you need it so bad...there ya go.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by GTPPWR+Feb 19 2006, 07:23 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kyle
@Feb 19 2006, 06:41 PM

oh lets see I had ordered this stuff 2 months ago before you decided to chime in. :) (credit card)

one person would think that highjacking a thread with completely seperate agenda on his/her mind would be considered rude in this case.

the puller is at Ryans house( like I have stated so many times in pms), which is 5min away from you apt. if you need it so bad...there ya go.
[snapback]115270[/snapback]​
[/b]

For owing more than $100 for more than 10 months, Id say Kyle is going easy on you. Id be posting it everywhere and hounding if you owed me money.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by GTPPWR+Feb 19 2006, 07:23 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kyle
@Feb 19 2006, 06:41 PM

[snapback]115270[/snapback]​
[/b]

i never mentioned the puller, but ryan and i have discussed meeting up tomorrow once i get it that part will be removed from my sig.

and wouldnt expect much more from me, gimme a break you act like i'm some kind of big asshole who goes around trying to ruin your fun. I'm just trying to get whats owed to me from a guy that spends absurd amounts on his car then brags about it.

and like fish said i've been pretty cool about it considering how much of a prick you have been to me for no reason.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info