3800 TOGS

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Originally posted by Mals27@Feb 17 2006, 04:07 PM
I have some TOGS that I never got around to putting on my car.  They are titanium coated and are still new.  I would hope to get something like $600-$650 if your interested at all let me know.

I have a current high bid of $540 picked up.
[snapback]115077[/snapback]​

THey are titanium coated. Those are worth alot then if htey are new. Im paying someone 680 shipped for used ones. If u would have done this before i would buy them but i promised the other person id buy his. I should be able to get at least 700.

Originally posted by my97gtp+Feb 17 2006, 04:19 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Mals27
@Feb 17 2006, 04:07 PM
I have some TOGS that I never got around to putting on my car.  They are titanium coated and are still new.  I would hope to get something like $600-$650 if your interested at all let me know.

I have a current high bid of $540 picked up.
[snapback]115077[/snapback]​

THey are titanium coated. Those are worth alot then if htey are new. Im paying someone 680 shipped for used ones. If u would have done this before i would buy them but i promised the other person id buy his. I should be able to get at least 700.
[snapback]115079[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yeah they are new and titanium coated. I got them probably a year and a half ago, they've been stored indoors and in the original box ever since. I've opened and looked at them a little, but never have actually even pulled them all the way out of the box. Hopefully someone can use them and they'll get a good deal, like you said $700 would not be a bad price at all. Hoepfully there's a few people who could use them in the area.

Mark

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by BigJermGTP+Feb 22 2006, 06:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-xierxior
@Feb 22 2006, 02:05 PM
not trying to throw this off topic but why do people even buy headers for these cars? I see cars on clubgp running into the deep 11's on PEM's?
[snapback]115671[/snapback]​

hmmmm....good point....they do look sweet in the engine bay if that accounts for anything
[snapback]115706[/snapback]​
[/b]

I know a lot of guys loose torque and sometimes even a little power.. do headers even have the proper port to mate to the head correctly? we have D shape ports if you're stuffing a header on there with a O shape port you're not going to make any more power unless you have some MASSIVELY worked heads and a xp/xpz cam with some serious boost :eek:

I think if anything headers should be the very last thing you buy for this car when you're trying to break into the 10's I wanna see some dyno numbers or I'm calling BS on headers for wbodys..

now I do know about headers.. long tubes on a ls1=sex

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
headers can help alot, of pushing any kind of boost,,have you ever seen a dyno run of them, its 16 hp to the wheels on a gt, 19-21 on a gtp, but yes PEMs do work, but if your trying to push alot of boost headers do help more, cams a nice power gain, but they help puch more boost and then more heat is made which needs to get out faster,, it lower knock for most people

there is not one person that would say headers are useless, expensive=yes, could the money be used in other places= yes.....but they still work

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info