3800 ATTN: SYP

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Feb 16 2006, 10:49 AM
It was a joke and ITLNROB took it as an attack on him and decieded to send me nasty PMs just because he can't control himself.
[snapback]114807[/snapback]​
add this pic to your collection

crybaby.jpg

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Feb 16 2006, 10:55 AM
Yea well add this to ur collection

this_kid_says_FUCK_YOU.gif

[snapback]114815[/snapback]​

Let me and other guys decide what is USELESS.  This is a frickin car message board.  Not a board about where to groom your fuckin horse or where to go get your nails done.

You are such a frickin cry baby, get the hell outta here.

It was a joke u asshole

enough for your best friend denise to lock it

That was her doing not mine ;I am not a MOD. I also don't appreciate you pming me when it was a joke, so go flex ur penis muscle somewhere else cause I just really don't care buddy

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by itlnrob+Feb 16 2006, 10:59 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@Feb 16 2006, 10:55 AM
Yea well add this to ur collection

this_kid_says_FUCK_YOU.gif

[snapback]114815[/snapback]​

Let me and other guys decide what is USELESS.  This is a frickin car message board.  Not a board about where to groom your fuckin horse or where to go get your nails done.

You are such a frickin cry baby, get the hell outta here.

It was a joke u asshole

enough for your best friend denise to lock it

That was her doing not mine ;I am not a MOD. I also don't appreciate you pming me when it was a joke, so go flex ur penis muscle somewhere else cause I just really don't care buddy
[snapback]114822[/snapback]​
[/b]
I locked it because I thought it was useless, and was planning on it the minute I saw you posted it way before stacey replied but got caught up at work, so don't start saying shit you know nothing about.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info