3800 inferno vs phatride

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
yeah well me and scott (inferno) went out in the country to mess around a little bit this week and to my surprise...the inferno won...his mods are (iicr) 3.4, dhp, borla cat-back, speedbuilt cai, and a 180 t-stat. and my are in my sig...i think i would have won if i could get some traction...the tire are getting very very thin and worn from both hubs being bad....

but either way he won by about 2 cars the first race, would have been the same the 2ndtime if his tranny wouldnt have messed up (pcm problem) and we raced from a 25mph roll and once again i just broke the tires loose, but his car shifted weird again...

i told him i would post it..so here ya go!!

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
honestly you should be smoking him by alot he is probly runing low 14's maby high 13's last year with his old car with the same mods I was beating him by almost a full second when it was like 100 degrees out, it also depends on how bad you are smoking the tires too, but I would think you would catch him on top end atleast with headers and that 3.0 on there

brett

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info