3800 WTB rockers 1.8 or 1.9

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Originally posted by Diavolo@Feb 27 2006, 09:04 PM
Post this over at www.clubgp.com as well.  People are always selling rockers there.

-Mike
[snapback]116522[/snapback]​

Already have. I have only gotten like 4 hits in like a month or more. One was split ratio and one was 1.75's and those arent what i really wanted. Im working on getting some right now but im afraid im gonna get screwed agian and never hear back from the guy.

sgtp

Regular
Dec 17, 2008
Originally posted by MIKES3+Mar 1 2006, 11:13 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-my97gtp
@Mar 1 2006, 11:02 AM
bump (from all the people that offer me stuff but never reply agian.)
[snapback]116730[/snapback]​

I feel your pain man. I said fuck it. I just bought them new.
[snapback]116733[/snapback]​
[/b]

what the fuck are you two talking about? one of you wanted me to offer finacing on the damn rockers but ended up buying all new and the other...Im waiting for YOU to get back to me.....forget it <_<

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
what the fuck are you two talking about? one of you wanted me to offer finacing on the damn rockers but ended up buying all new and the other...Im waiting for YOU to get back to me.....forget it <_<
[snapback]117002[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Jay did not get back to you???? I know for a fact that he is very interested in this stuff...hmmmm

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
what the fuck are you two talking about? one of you wanted me to offer finacing on the damn rockers but ended up buying all new and the other...Im waiting for YOU to get back to me.....forget it

I read this in your pm u sent me and i was waiting for u to send me back. And i dont have the money for the rockers p/r and 105 springs since i have a stupid 97 and cant get the ls6's.

Im hoping to sell them as a set and feel Im giving a pretty good deal as the rockers only have less than 200 miles on them. All new this would be $470. I'll need to think about. </span>

Im sorry if i messed anything up for u. I didnt intend to do anything like that. AS red03gt said i have been trying to get some that would work with my budget and my car and any rocker 1.9's just dont fit in when i definatly have to get springs to. I was also waiting for u to pm me back since i read the large print in your message above.

Jay

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info