3800 New WS6 vs. little ole sleeper GTP

So I'm sittin at the light at 83 and north ave, and this LOUD ass WS6 pulls onto 83, heading toward 290. He's long gone by the time the light turns green, so i try to catch up kinda quick...somehow, i managed to catch him on the highway at the lakestreet ramp exit. We went to thorndale and our first race was right off the light turning west, i was behind him, he gets straight and floors it, i floor it and put 1 1/2 cars on him up to the next light. We raced a few more times with the outcome in my favor each time, between 2-3 cars. I get off at roselle and turn around heading back towards 290 to my place, while he continued on the elgin ohare. I'm cruising at like 80 and a WS6 comes FLYING up behind me, and it looks like the same one?? wtf? So he ends up goin to 355/290 too, and we raced once, i was pulling and he cut in front of me...both got off on lakestreet exit, i think he turned off into denny's...How'd he catch up to me from the NEXT exit??

PS: Sleeper in the sense that i got stock mufflers put back on....meaning ALL you can hear is the WHINE!!!! woo woo. Best idea ever. Don't try it if your car sucks tho, it has to be powerful enough to still sound good with stockers.

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by itlnrob+Feb 12 2006, 11:01 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-xierxior
@Feb 12 2006, 05:06 AM
308whp 344ft lbs... what are your mods?
[snapback]113916[/snapback]​

ditto
[snapback]113931[/snapback]​
[/b]

Not tryin to be an asshole or anything but it always like as soon as someone says they beat a T/A or any fbody for that matter, you jump right in and like instantly don't belive them, i dunno but i wouldn't like come on here and take my time and write about a race and say i won if it like didn't happen or somethin. I mean don't get me wrong i have driven fbodies many times, all my friends got em and my dad had one for about 4 years, they def. got balls, but they aren't the fastest thing out there.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
what blower do you have those are good numbers for intercooler headers and rockers figuring you have all other supporting mods but those being you major ones I have the same and figured I would be some where around high 200's for hp but did not think I would break the 300 mark.

brett

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by 00GTPSC+Feb 12 2006, 11:21 PM-->
Originally posted by itlnrob@Feb 12 2006, 11:01 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-xierxior

ditto

Not tryin to be an asshole or anything but it always like as soon as someone says they beat a T/A or any fbody for that matter, you jump right in and like instantly don't belive them, i dunno but i wouldn't like come on here and take my time and write about a race and say i won if it like didn't happen or somethin. I mean don't get me wrong i have driven fbodies many times, all my friends got em and my dad had one for about 4 years, they def. got balls, but they aren't the fastest thing out there.
[snapback]114016[/snapback]​
[/b]

right cause i said ditto? I was curious as to what mods you had. I own a GTP also. Do people not know this?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by itlnrob+Feb 13 2006, 02:09 PM-->
Originally posted by 00GTPSC@Feb 12 2006, 11:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-xierxior

ditto

right cause i said ditto? I was curious as to what mods you had. I own a GTP also. Do people not know this?
[snapback]114104[/snapback]​
[/b]

Your sig only works half the time. :lolsign:

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by Fish+Feb 15 2006, 11:52 PM-->
Originally posted by itlnrob@Feb 13 2006, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by 00GTPSC@Feb 12 2006, 11:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-xierxior

ditto

[snapback]114104[/snapback]​

Your sig only works half the time. :lolsign:
[snapback]114677[/snapback]​
[/b]

time for a new sig and new host!!! You are right! :lolsign:

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Feb 16 2006, 10:39 AM
ID believe it as well.  Ive driven a bone stock auto F body and damm was it slow.........

[snapback]114797[/snapback]​

My bro's M6 Felt pretty quick stock, although it was only stock for about a week before he got a filter and new air lid.

Then again, any fbody compared to yours will seem slow sir!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info