3800 I got GTO spring blockers

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
use zip ties to hold in place around springs, i wouldnt drive wiht them on all the time...shit if not for the simple reason of them no longer in use by gm or anyone else sionce beginng of o5.. the o5 GTO and vettes where the last cars to have them from the factory, ive asked about 10 dealerships and got the same story.thats right gm stoped using them over a year ago, so unless they have o5 GTO's still at the plants not shipped(there isnt to my knowledge) get them while you can

you wouldnt want to lose those.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by sinr247@Feb 10 2006, 04:28 PM
use zip ties to hold in place around springs, i wouldnt drive wiht them on all the time...shit if not for the simple reason of them no longer in use by gm or anyone else sionce beginng of o5.. the o5 GTO and vettes where the last cars to have them from the factory, ive asked about 10 dealerships and got the same story.thats right gm stoped using them over a year ago,  so unless they have o5 GTO's still at the plants not shipped(there isnt to my knowledge) get them while you can

you wouldnt want to lose those.
[snapback]113699[/snapback]​

Ive run them for months with no problems. As have others. As long as there isnt any huge load in the trunk like a sub system or anything, it will be fine.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
rear springs dont compress, which is one of many reasons fwd launch a lot shitter then rwd/awd.....your car when you launch bounces off the rear suspension, then applys force to the front.....when it travels to the back..is why rwd launch hard as hell all weight transfer to the back wheels.....this why rwd guys talk shit baout fwd they say its not ment for raciong....more work needed most of the time to make fwd get out of the hole faster....rwd can get 1.21.1 60's pretty easy with slicks....best we can get is 1.5's

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info