3800 SHO (syP) vs GTP (me)

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
syP wants to race my GTP with his SHO because it still doesent have a 3.4 pulley installed, and otherwise it has little mods. We going to meet up in the Schaumburg area Friday Night. He also wants to race preussenGTP. So far its me, syP, preussenGTP, and probably syPs SHO friend coming.

Anyone else want to meet up?

Originally posted by vipermike2002@Feb 9 2006, 02:15 PM
I dont know if I should post a location that were going to go meet at, and then race, on the internet. When Ryan and I deside on a location I will PM you.
[snapback]113423[/snapback]​

i agree X10000%
since im not at all familiar with the area ill leave it up to you guys where we're gonna do this.
PM's for specific details

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by Theautoguy+Feb 9 2006, 11:15 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Feb 9 2006, 11:49 PM
lol if he took his S/C belt off... to be fair i will shift before 4k in each gear.
[snapback]113541[/snapback]​

Why would you do that? V-Tec doesn't kick in until 4K! :lolsign:
[snapback]113550[/snapback]​
[/b]

to make it fair... i have floored my GTP with the belt of... oh god... 18 second car FOR SURE.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
as long as you can beat a 14.0 (at best) you'll win mike

As my car sits right now without a 3.4 installed I dont this its possible to run a 14.0.
syP told me he beat HEAVYKEVY's Buick from a 45 roll, and he has a 3.5 pulley and more mods than me. I dont think I have a chance beating syP, if he already beat a GTP with more mods than me.

syP... Im going to MikeS3's house tonight. Were going to install a 3.4 on my car and his friend Matts car. We were origionaly going todo this Saturday night but Mike is free tonight to help me out. I will give you a call when were done, maybe we can meet up, if its not past 10:00 because you told me you were going to be bust after that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info