3800 honda owners

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
I'm cruising home in the gxp and this honda almost pulls out infront of me when I'm doing like 45 I don't even twitch and zoom passed his frontend.. about two minutes later he comes flying up behind me so I lockup the breaks causing him to swerve into the parking lane almost totaling several cars so he tries to fly up on my ass again he gets the break treatment again.. :lolsign: then pulls up next to my window saying "you dont have the balls to roll down your window" so.. I roll down my window and look at him :blink: then he tells me I'm playing with my life I told him to go take his gay gang banging fagget ass back to the ghetto where he belongs :rolleyes: I told him if he wanted to start some altercations he was welcomed to try..

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
I pass by lawrence and cicero everyday and I hardly ever see any w-body's,however I did see a white gtp on 90 ramp and He tried to race me but at 7 am I aint in no racing mood :( xierxior U cant miss my whip, If u pass by there you won't be able to miss my loud ass exhaust =), I wouldn't mind a friendly race :)

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by smknL67@Feb 9 2006, 12:21 AM
I pass by lawrence and cicero everyday and I hardly ever see any w-body's,however I did see a white gtp on 90 ramp and He tried to race me but at 7 am I aint in no racing mood :(  xierxior U cant miss my whip, If u pass by there you won't be able to miss my loud ass exhaust =), I wouldn't mind a friendly race :)
[snapback]113293[/snapback]​

I have three cars you can pick from :) the gxp the gtp and the transam I must advise if you want to race the t/a it's going to be a very bad death.. I can destroy 2006 z06's on the highway and they have 500hp.. to give you an idea.

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by Fish@Feb 9 2006, 08:21 AM
Congrats. You now oficially are retarded.

I hope Im alone one day and your behind me so I can lock my brakes up. Only Ill let you hit me. Cause it will be YOUR fault. And I get a new car and you get to pay for it.

:rolleyes:
[snapback]113348[/snapback]​

did you even read the thread? that asshole was obveusly trying to get infront of me to get me to stop when I didn't do a damn thing to him he almost pulled out of a street and made me clip his frontend when he saw me coming.

reguardless I don't follow anyone close enough for me to hit them if they lockup the breaks.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I'm cruising home in the gxp and this honda almost pulls out infront of me when I'm doing like 45 I don't even twitch and zoom passed his frontend

Wow. So you got cut off. Happens every day. Live with it. And if he comes flying up, let him pass. Its not that hard.

You then later state that he comes up next to you AFTER you locked your brakes on him.

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by Fish@Feb 9 2006, 08:27 AM
I'm cruising home in the gxp and this honda almost pulls out infront of me when I'm doing like 45 I don't even twitch and zoom passed his frontend

Wow. So you got cut off. Happens every day. Live with it. And if he comes flying up, let him pass. Its not that hard.

You then later state that he comes up next to you AFTER you locked your brakes on him.
[snapback]113352[/snapback]​

well first off how about you not try to dictate how I handle situations.. shit like this happens everyday as you say.. deal with it.

if you didn't approve of what I did you didn't have to post?

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
Originally posted by xierxior@Feb 8 2006, 09:57 AM
I'm cruising home in the gxp and this honda almost pulls out infront of me when I'm doing like 45 I don't even twitch and zoom passed his frontend.. about two minutes later he comes flying up behind me so I lockup the breaks causing him to swerve into the parking lane almost totaling several cars so he tries to fly up on my ass again he gets the break treatment again..  :lolsign: then pulls up next to my window saying "you dont have the balls to roll down your window" so.. I roll down my window and look at him  :blink: then he tells me I'm playing with my life I told him to go take his gay gang banging fagget ass back to the ghetto where he belongs  :rolleyes: I told him if he wanted to start some altercations he was welcomed to try..
[snapback]113147[/snapback]​

ok?

Maybe he didnt judge how fast you were coming. You think he fucking did it on purpose? Then you had to brake check him a few times to put more fuel on the fire? Real mature there!!

Then I'm sure if there was an accident, you would be pissed at him cause YOU slammed on the brakes right? :rolleyes: Oh wait, not to mention why does the title have to be named "Honda Owners"? Were you expecting people to think thats funny and be like "ha ha ricer this ricer that"? Getting kind of old man and your story is lame.

/rant

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S+Feb 9 2006, 09:17 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-xierxior
@Feb 8 2006, 09:57 AM
I'm cruising home in the gxp and this honda almost pulls out infront of me when I'm doing like 45 I don't even twitch and zoom passed his frontend.. about two minutes later he comes flying up behind me so I lockup the breaks causing him to swerve into the parking lane almost totaling several cars so he tries to fly up on my ass again he gets the break treatment again..  :lolsign: then pulls up next to my window saying "you dont have the balls to roll down your window" so.. I roll down my window and look at him  :blink: then he tells me I'm playing with my life I told him to go take his gay gang banging fagget ass back to the ghetto where he belongs  :rolleyes: I told him if he wanted to start some altercations he was welcomed to try..
[snapback]113147[/snapback]​

ok?

Maybe he didnt judge how fast you were coming. You think he fucking did it on purpose? Then you had to brake check him a few times to put more fuel on the fire? Real mature there!!

Then I'm sure if there was an accident, you would be pissed at him cause YOU slammed on the brakes right? :rolleyes: Oh wait, not to mention why does the title have to be named "Honda Owners"? Were you expecting people to think thats funny and be like "ha ha ricer this ricer that"? Getting kind of old man and your story is lame.

/rant
[snapback]113356[/snapback]​
[/b]

yeah, actually I do think he did it on purpose you weren't there.

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by Fish@Feb 9 2006, 08:44 AM
Please. Im sure Im not the only one who thinks you acted immature in this situation. You could have costed someone their life.

But then again. YOu dont care. YOu had a stupid story to post. Yay you.
[snapback]113355[/snapback]​

How old is this xierxior guy/kid? Seems like a lame post, now if batman flew up and chilled on your hood while you were driving... now that would be something to talk about ....

JJ91284

Regular
Sep 29, 2008
I agree with both sides on the issue. However, most of the honda's that are driven recklessly are by high school or early college guys. If they dont have the power to merge with traffic then they should wait (hence the word merge, which is their responsiblity).

I have had people numeriously tailgate me so close, I know if I were to brake check them they would surely hit me. But then I think, I'm in college and need my car and cant afford to be without one.

My new strategy is if they are in such a rush to get around me and are riding my bumper, I'll just slow down and stay right next to the other lane on the right so they cant get around me. Then if they are about to pass on oncomming traffic, thats when my supercharger comes in handy. Yes, I know its immature, however when they drive aggressively (stupidly, I have no problem with speeding) then by no means am I going to let them risk my life or the ones ahead of me. :rolleyes:

By the way, Hondas are the ones that caused the most crap, since they are cheaper to buy as a used car and are bought mostly by teenagers. The movie Fast N Furious didn't help either.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by xierxior+Feb 9 2006, 08:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Feb 9 2006, 07:56 PM
You know whats so funny??

The majority of Honda owners......are older people. So I dont know why you say the 50 YO that drives their Accord back and forth to work all day causes trouble.
[snapback]113491[/snapback]​

^defender of honda owners.
[snapback]113500[/snapback]​
[/b]
^ Front man for dumbass GP owners.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info