May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by graphicassult@Feb 4 2006, 08:33 PM
So I'm gettin 293 dollars back for taxes

And i was thinkin bout spending it on my car

well tonight that took a turn

I'm getting my second tattoo!

Hell yeah

(my girlfriend just got another one, a trebel clef real tiny on the back of her neck)

And it inspired me to get my next piece

But i'm not telling what it is until i get it done!
[snapback]112806[/snapback]​

I think I'm going to get 1.8 rockers

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Rockers really aren't THAT much, especially if you get them used from a good, reliable source......as long as you have a good installer or can do them yourself.....or include them into a mod day when everyone can help so you learn how to do them yourself.....Ask Mike K if he has a good used set or get a new set from him.....

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by MIKES3+Feb 4 2006, 09:57 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-graphicassult
@Feb 4 2006, 08:33 PM
So I'm gettin 293 dollars back for taxes

And i was thinkin bout spending it on my car

well tonight that took a turn

I'm getting my second tattoo!

Hell yeah

(my girlfriend just got another one, a trebel clef real tiny on the back of her neck)

And it inspired me to get my next piece

But i'm not telling what it is until i get it done!
[snapback]112806[/snapback]​

I think I'm going to get 1.8 rockers
[snapback]112810[/snapback]​
[/b]

Well, I'm getting back $738 from federal. Those 1.8s are definetly whispering in my ear.

I

IcE Ko0L GuRL

actually i only have one kid.. thats enough for me.. i can hold my own against both a cereal and serial killer :p but if ya still want intro not much to me.. 25/f/Pekin.. black 00 GTP ive had for a few years and just now startin to fix up due to recent seperation from my hubby (i think he was jealous of her.. haha) anythin else ya wanna know just ask!

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Originally posted by IcE Ko0L GuRL@Feb 9 2006, 08:24 AM
25/f/Pekin.. black 00 GTP ive had for a few years and just now startin to fix up due to recent seperation from my hubby (i think he was jealous of her.. haha) anythin else ya wanna know just ask!
[snapback]113350[/snapback]​

She's adding in the money she's getting from the separation. :eek: ;) :ninja: JK

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Originally posted by IcE Ko0L GuRL@Feb 9 2006, 08:24 AM
actually i only have one kid.. thats enough for me.. i can hold my own against both a cereal and serial killer  :p  but if ya still want intro not much to me.. 25/f/Pekin.. black 00 GTP ive had for a few years and just now startin to fix up due to recent seperation from my hubby (i think he was jealous of her.. haha) anythin else ya wanna know just ask!
[snapback]113350[/snapback]​

I know my ex girl friend was jealous she told me I spent too much time with my baby, and way too much money, thats why she's my ex :D and for the income tax returns I think its going towards a new trans from zzp so I can put down some good 60's with the new csc B)

brett

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by IcE Ko0L GuRL@Feb 9 2006, 07:48 AM
I'm getting $4400 total.. im thinking pay off bills.. pay a fine.. get a new apt.. windows tinted.. exhaust.. and then debating on doing pcm and cai or putting the rest back
[snapback]113342[/snapback]​

DA DAM!! Thats some cash!! I'm willing to bet you get $2500 right off the bat for your child.

I made about 45 grand this year. I still live at home and I have no write offs. Thats why I dont get shit back. Kinda sucks, but oh well. Time to move out, but that means the mod seen will be faded rather quickly.

I

imported_GraFFix

Im not getting nearly enough back....It sucks being single with no deductions. :(

But anyways the $1200 that the goverment is willing to give me back after robbing me all year will be going towards a new motor and cam for the GP...

04 motor with 04 blower!!
XP cam :)
And a broken C-ya racing trans shortly after that lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info