3800 test drove an 06 GTO

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
My buddy Jason and I were at various dealerships today test driving car.

we test drove a Formula with 50k on it.....tranny slipping, oil pressure low. We get back and spot these 2 new GTO's.

we get in them and go. My buiddy Jason drives it first. ripping up and down the gears, going around turns. The guy road with us...but he was our age. He wanted to see what ti coudl do. I get in the drivers seat.

the clutch peddle is really stiff, as well as the shifter. makes a nice sporty feel. the seats are finaminal. I drop it in 1st, bang 2nd, 3rd....we are over 110. slow down. make a turn.....it handles really nciely with the 18's on it. I decided toget on it from a stop. this car has 700 miles on it.....I didnt use the clutch this time. it wanted to chirp the tires into 3rd.

the exhaust souds amazing. I tell you what.... when I hae all my cards paid off, and all my cars built. I am buying one...either that or a new vette.

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
Originally posted by GTPPWR@Feb 3 2006, 12:58 AM
My buddy Jason and I were at various dealerships today test driving car.

we test drove a Formula with 50k on it.....tranny slipping, oil pressure low.  We get back and spot these 2 new GTO's.

we get in them and go.  My buiddy Jason drives it first.  ripping up and down the gears, going around turns.  The guy road with us...but he was our age.  He wanted to see what ti coudl do.  I get in the drivers seat.

the clutch peddle is really stiff, as well as the shifter.  makes a nice sporty feel.  the seats are finaminal.  I drop it in 1st, bang 2nd, 3rd....we are over 110.  slow down. make a turn.....it handles really nciely with the 18's on it. I decided toget on it from a stop.  this car has 700 miles on it.....I didnt use the clutch this time.  it wanted to chirp the tires into 3rd. 

the exhaust souds amazing.  I tell you what.... when I hae all my cards paid off, and all my cars built.  I am buying one...either that or a new vette.
[snapback]112649[/snapback]​

I would like one too......

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by syP@Feb 10 2006, 12:15 AM
i hardly consider a 3.4L a v8... lol
[snapback]113551[/snapback]​

You can make a 1.8L a V8. As long as it has 8 cylinders. Hell. Look at the failed (I mean retro) Tbird. 3.9L V8. WOOHOO. :rolleyes:

Does that comment mean any V8 with less than 5.0 litres isnt a real V8?? Like......Mustangs?? :lolsign: 96 and up that is.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info