3800 Service under warranty from Dealer.

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@Feb 2 2006, 02:56 AM
Factory warranty means you'd go through a Pontiac/GM dealer.
[snapback]112542[/snapback]​

Thanks. But do I have to go where that Ford delaer wants me to go, or can I go to a dealer of my choice?

That Ford dealer has a Caddilac dealer down the street they may want me to go to. But I'd prefer to go to a Pontiac dealer.

-ern

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by ernrcr3+Feb 2 2006, 07:38 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SaturdaysGS
@Feb 2 2006, 02:56 AM
Factory warranty means you'd go through a Pontiac/GM dealer.
[snapback]112542[/snapback]​

Thanks. But do I have to go where that Ford delaer wants me to go, or can I go to a dealer of my choice?

That Ford dealer has a Caddilac dealer down the street they may want me to go to. But I'd prefer to go to a Pontiac dealer.

-ern
[snapback]112546[/snapback]​
[/b]

take the car to a pontiac dealer before you buy it to make sure they will honor it. They should

milleniumgt

Regular
Nov 16, 2008
I bought my GP from Max Madsen Mitsubishi in LaGrange and I ended up getting an extended warranty from a company called protective. They don't care who you go through because they aren't affiliated with any dealer. It would be in your best benefit to take the car to a Pontiac dealer because "in theory" they are going to know more about your car.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by milleniumgt@Feb 3 2006, 03:05 AM
I bought my GP from Max Madsen Mitsubishi in LaGrange and I ended up getting an extended warranty from a company called protective.  They don't care who you go through because they aren't affiliated with any dealer.  It would be in your best benefit to take the car to a Pontiac dealer because "in theory" they are going to know more about your car.
[snapback]112654[/snapback]​

Hey I got mine from Max in Downers..........
I also had this great warranty company. Used to be and advertiser on the national board. Warranty Gold, got a copy of their court case the other day......

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Originally posted by milleniumgt@Feb 3 2006, 02:05 AM
I bought my GP from Max Madsen Mitsubishi in LaGrange and I ended up getting an extended warranty from a company called protective.  They don't care who you go through because they aren't affiliated with any dealer.  It would be in your best benefit to take the car to a Pontiac dealer because "in theory" they are going to know more about your car.
[snapback]112654[/snapback]​

Its funny you say that because the dealer I purchased my car from was a Pontiac dealer and they sucked ass!!! I went to a different pontiac dealer and 2 months later they closed down :huh2:. So then I said fudge it and went to a Chevy GM Dealer and so far its the Best Service Ive ever had. BTW im on my 3rd GM car.

milleniumgt

Regular
Nov 16, 2008
Originally posted by Fish+Feb 3 2006, 04:27 AM-->
Hes mad.....hes mad....Hes bad....hes bad....max madsen.....oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
[snapback]112658[/snapback]​
[/b]
:lolsign: Where did those commercials go anyway!
Originally posted by Aircal@Feb 3 2006, 10:04 AM
Hey I got mine from Max in Downers..........
I also had this great warranty company. Used to be and advertiser on the national board. Warranty Gold, got a copy of their court case the other day......
[snapback]112665[/snapback]​
What is the deal with the court case?? Can I get some cashish$$ somewhere?
<!--QuoteBegin-tonzcompg04
@Feb 3 2006, 10:19 AM
Its funny you say that because the dealer I purchased my car from was a Pontiac dealer and they sucked ass!!!  I went to a different pontiac dealer and 2 months later they closed down :huh2:.  So then I said fudge it and went to a Chevy GM Dealer and so far its the Best Service Ive ever had.  BTW im on my 3rd GM car.
[snapback]112668[/snapback]​

Yeah, I don't doubt it...that's why I put the qoutes around "in theory" :D ...a buddy of mine just had $3,700 worth of work done to his g/f's 2000 Bonneville under warranty at Howard and he has had to take the car back in twice right after the work to get more stuff done to it. The car keeps leaving the facility with more trouble and they keep on trying to get him to pay his deductible every time he comes back in. It is hit or miss with the dealers...my buddy hates Howard but they have been good to me thus far.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info