3800 You know you own a f-body when...

I

itlnrob

You know you own a f-body when...

...You lock the doors with the t-tops off.

...You CAN tell the difference between a '67 and a '68.

...You had an easier time breaking up with your girlfriend, than selling your camaro.

...You swear chevy 350 is the greatest piece of technology ever invented.

...You refer to mustangs as "rustangs".

...You rip the fuel injected "junk" out of your post-1984 f-body, and opt for the "superior" carburator.

..."Smokey and the Bandit" is your favorite movie.

...1967 was the best year of your life, and you weren't even alive.

...you hear the word "rally", you think of rims.

...Your dream car's engine is going to cost more than the car.

...You think arrowheads and bowties go together like PB and jelly.

...You consider the year 1970 1/2 a turning point in your life.

...You deny the fact the Pontiac made TURBO firebirds, but you secertly want one.

...To you, IROC is a car, not a race.

...Cobra isn't just a mustang, but an ancronym for Cars Owned By Retarded Assholes.

...You know that horsepower sells cars, but torque wins races. And you use that to explain why f-bodies are no longer made, but Mustangs are.

...Dodges' smell funny.

...You swear that your f-body can easily outrun a corvette, that is, once you take out your 305 and drop in a 350.

...You have to fix your "door sag" at least once a month.

...Dan's Auto Garage is on speed dial.

...You get pissed when someone calls your shaker a hood scoop.

...Your alphabet isn't A-Z, but T/A-Z28 (with IROC, SS, and RS somewhere in the middle).

...Your idea of art is a three foot tall, black and gold bird on your hood.

...To you, 'buy low, sell high' means buying a firebird or camaro before 2002, then selling it after 2002.

...You know that hump in between your backseats in your 2nd and 3rd gen.'s all too well.

...FWD makes NO sense to you.

...You know all about the cupholder trick in your 2nd gen (thats a tough one).

...Your life fell into a spril of depression, drugs, and drunkeness after the Camaro and Firebird ceased to exist in 2002.

...You think corvette owners are jealous of your "real" car.

...Your five basic food groups are Mustangs, Civics, Challengers, Eclipses, and Novas.

...You are always explaining to Dodge fans that "ram air" is not what his pickup breathes.

...You really believe that Chevrolet will bring back the Camaro in 2007.

...You do not own a third generation 4-cylinder from the 80's. No really, if you do, you do NOT belong here.

...You wonder how Pontiac can build Aztek's, but not Firebirds (Those GM exec's must NOT have a conscience).

...You are going to buy a Pontiac Solstice and put Firebird decals on it.

...You still call your 2002 Camaro, a "new" car.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Hey I am on a f-body site too!.....lol Oh and Smokey and the Bandit 2 is the second greatest movie ever. I may have the largest collection of that movies junk of anyone in the world.
I don't know about the cup holder trick though.

Cool I stole my aviator from hertz!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info