3800 WINTER MEET

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
HEY HEY HEY PPL ITS STARTING TO GET A LIL WARMER OUTSIDE AND I WONDER IF U ARE ALL UP FOR A MEET MAYBE...THE DATE IS FEB 3RD TIME 8PM ON HARLEM AND BELMONT IN CHICAGO, I'VE BEEN SEEING ALOT PPL OUT UP THERE THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS JUST A CHANGE TO GET SUM OF THE PRIX'S OUT OR GET OUT THE HOUSE FOR A LIL BIT. HIT ME UP IF U CAN MAKE IT AT 815-955-7215 IM CHAD OR REPLY BACK TO THIS FORUM OR IM ME ON AIM REDHOTT04GTP HOPE TO SEE SOME OF U THERE!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Ok ppl Dif place it is at the corner of Archer and Cicero if u dont know how to get there here ya go Take I55 North to Cicero Ave take Right at light cont to go down till u see Archer its like 4-5 lights down before Midway Airport Turn Left on Archer cont to go down to u see a Duckeys Carwash thats where we will meet and cruise if any questions let me know

I'm in.

For those of you not familiar with this area. On the right night, this area turns into one hell of a car show. There's a ton of rice, a decent amount of domestics, and a few undercover cops. Racing is not rare, however the cops started cracking down on this a couple years ago. Plus, this is the area where Cowboy Ray got hit by some street racers, so you know there's going to be more cops around.

On the plus side, there's always plenty of women around, and a nice long strip to cruise on.

With all that being said, I'm definatley in.

I

imported_GraFFix

lol I was going to say...Harlem and Belmont is a White Castle...and not nearly enough room for a group of cars. Cops arent to forgiving around there either you would of got kicked out of the lot in about 15 minutes. Especially if the turnout is good. Although it was a good choice since I live like 3 minutes away from there. :)

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by chipmonk212121+Jan 30 2006, 02:21 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY
@Jan 30 2006, 03:06 PM
I will try to come... I need to get my windows in still <_<
[snapback]112216[/snapback]​

.....taking your windows out isnt going to improve your 1/4!!! :-D
[snapback]112217[/snapback]​
[/b]

its from when I had my car painted :blink:

I

imported_1fastGTP

its going to be like the red grand prix with the silver pintstripe at the bottom with black underneath it. its like the F1 but not quite almost looks like fredos but red chrome and black mix and i got that front dam, ull see its gunn be sweet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info