3800 Grills

I

imported_1fastGTP

i have the ws6 "warbird" hood on my prix and i have street scene grille's on the car, does anyone know where i can get the same grille's 2 put on the hood? i called street scene and they said they dont do custom work they only have them premade... so i was like hmphh.. i dont really want to fork over another 170 for grille's and chop them up for the hood but if anyone could help me out with this let me know thnx.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by sinr247@Jan 30 2006, 12:58 AM
ok the grills are cheap $2 mesh make your own, all they did was cut it into a pattern and mark it up 80-100 bucks

go to home depot ,it is the same ,fien the pattern, or find universal frontend body mesh inserts at autozone for 30 bucks make 20 of them out of emand sell the rest on club gp  ;)
[snapback]112154[/snapback]​

They arent talking gutter guard dude. VT grills arent gutter guard.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Fish+Jan 30 2006, 01:01 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sinr247
@Jan 30 2006, 12:58 AM
ok the grills are cheap $2 mesh make your own, all they did was cut it into a pattern and mark it up 80-100 bucks

go to home depot ,it is the same ,fien the pattern, or find universal frontend body mesh inserts at autozone for 30 bucks make 20 of them out of emand sell the rest on club gp  ;)
[snapback]112154[/snapback]​

They arent talking gutter guard dude. VT grills arent gutter guard.
[snapback]112155[/snapback]​
[/b]
i wasnt thinking that mesh stuff ..but thats funny

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info