Is this anyones on the forums?

DSC05628Small.jpg

DSC05632Small.jpg

DSC05630Small.jpg

DSC05631Small.jpg

DSC05633Small.jpg

I

imported_1fastGTP

thats y xtreme wouldnt let ne 1 see the car under the cover. i went over 2 xtreme graphics with 2 friends 2 check out prices for decals and saw there was a prix under the cover primed, and i went over there 2 check it out and when i asked if he could lift off the cover he was like no! cuz im guessen sumthen special was goen on with it and i see it here so i give it sum nice props not really a tv person in the car unless its headrests but i like the custom dash and touch screen.

Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Jan 29 2006, 12:39 AIDS
thats y xtreme wouldnt let ne 1 see the car under the cover.  i went over 2 xtreme graphics with 2 friends 2 check out prices for decals and saw there was a prix under the cover primed, and i went over there 2 check it out and when i asked if he could lift off the cover he was like no! cuz im guessen sumthen special was goen on with it and i see it here so i give it sum nice props not really a tv person in the car unless its headrests but i like the custom dash and touch screen.
[snapback]112036[/snapback]​

^could somebody please translate this to English for me??

that '69 Yenko Camaro is a rare bird! good pic brutha.
those suckers are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars and are fast as hell

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by preussenGTP+Jan 29 2006, 12:26 AIDS-->
<!--QuoteBegin-1fastGTP
@Jan 29 2006, 12:39 AIDS
thats y xtreme wouldnt let ne 1 see the car under the cover.  i went over 2 xtreme graphics with 2 friends 2 check out prices for decals and saw there was a prix under the cover primed, and i went over there 2 check it out and when i asked if he could lift off the cover he was like no! cuz im guessen sumthen special was goen on with it and i see it here so i give it sum nice props not really a tv person in the car unless its headrests but i like the custom dash and touch screen.
[snapback]112036[/snapback]​

^could somebody please translate this to English for me??

that '69 Yenko Camaro is a rare bird! good pic brutha.
those suckers are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars and are fast as hell
[snapback]112041[/snapback]​
[/b]

can u not read? that prix is at xtreme graphics me n my friends went there 2 check out sum things and saw it under the cover they wouldnt let ne 1 see it cuz it was going into the show which there it is int he picture how do u not understand that?

^can u not read? that prix is at xtreme graphics me n my friends went there 2 check out sum things and saw it under the cover they wouldnt let ne 1 see it cuz it was going into the show which there it is int he picture how do u not understand that?

huh?? :blink:
that GP sits way too low to the ground for me.
dude your posts are painfully difficult to read

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Originally posted by preussenGTP@Jan 29 2006, 04:19 AIDS
^can u not read? that prix is at xtreme graphics me n my friends went there 2 check out sum things and saw it under the cover they wouldnt let ne 1 see it cuz it was going into the show which there it is int he picture how do u not understand that?

huh?? :blink:
that GP sits way too low to the ground for me.
dude your posts are painfully difficult to read
[snapback]112065[/snapback]​

i was there friday and seen the car. it has air suspension. preety cool grand prix too. really good show.

did anyone see the cottage cheese girl at the nopi booth??? :lolsign: :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info