3800 for sale or trade:timing commander

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
as listed. i have a timing commander that is about a month and a half old. from kyle(caspers)
all the features work, excpet it wont let you add 6 or 7 deg. of xtra timing
it will take away up to 8 and add up to 5 xtra..now most people know if you need to add 5 deg of timing then you should get it put into the pcm... i used it depending on the weather i could add a extra deg or two.. or if it got hot enough i could take a couple away. it looks cool as hell, and is the same one sold threw caspers.on multi websites..w-body,intense......
i want somthing less apperant

now i know justin at caspers will trade you a new one for it... warranty work is free
so i will be willing to let it go for 50 and i know when you trade it in you will get a new one which you can turn around and sell for more,

my loss your gain. all parts included
or will take 20 bucks and a zzp happy knob

will meet
im in dupage

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
no its not what i mean the pcm is set for those tables to work, the gauge itself is not allowing anthing to work at those settings, but the rest of it is fine, and yeah you cna work with it and set it so it does what you want, and there will probly never be a reason to use those,but i thought id be honest about it
i had charles from dhp check this one too
AIDS me with any intrests
in gauge

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by Kyle@Jan 28 2006, 04:47 AIDS
you can add as little or as much timing as you want with it honestly, its just how you set the pcm to take the changes in the iat.

i mean mine is set to the most advance actually taking away timing just incase its an accident.

but whatever you wanna think is fine.
[snapback]111950[/snapback]​

No, the issue is that its not registering correctly with the pcm and if you turn the knob more than the range he says, than his pcm reports a rather incorrect IAT temperature reading.

When I use a 10K potentiometer on his car, I have no problm going from -40C to +140 C

FWIW.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Sinister Drag Designs
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list