3800 Taylor Wires

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
How long will these last on our cars? Will they cause you to misfire if they are bad? I'm about to change my spark plugs again and reset my power tuner back to all stock 1.5v file. I was running really rich. My LTFTs were at -19 to -25 cruising around. I think I may have fouled out my plugs, because the car is running like shit. At certain RPMs the car will bog. What do you think?

I

imported_Theautoguy

I got about 3000 miles out of my Taylors before I swapped back to stock wires. I sold them to Jacob who got another few hundred miles before they started to cause misfires for him. I'd dump any aftermarket wires in favor of the stock GM factory sets.

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
I had the Magnecor 8.5mm race set in my last car and they were great!! At the time I spent $180 for them, however these days I think they run for around $80-90. If I'm changing out my wires anytime soon, I will probably get another set of those... maybe new coil packs too, anyone have problems with the packs?

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Jan 29 2006, 05:25 AIDS
I know that if your doing your plugs, do you wanna do mine too? 

Can you help change my plugs too Mike? People hate on the AcDelco Iridums im running now so I might take them out.
[snapback]112082[/snapback]​

Forsure, let me know. Better yet. How about Saturday?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info