3800 central illinois gp meet.

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Over on clubgp we have some people interested in a centrall illinois gp meet. I was wondering if anybody here that is not a part of clubgp or has not seen the thread would be interested. Their is no meeting place or time decided yet but seems like everyone is pushin towards bloomington because its the center of all the people that are interested.

here is the link on clubgp if people are interested in reading it on their.
http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=28...tmode=1&smode=1

Jay

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Originally posted by graphicassult@Jan 25 2006, 08:39 AIDS
my97gtp would that be a Mr. Jay Hamblin?

If so i wonder if you remember me, 2nd semester Team P.e. last year

I'm Kyle (Hinshaw) and i'm dating Mallory Mulford who you graduated with

But anyways...i'm up for a meet, as long as its not the weekend my cars in the shop
[snapback]111629[/snapback]​

That would be me man. Your in avc with my bro. Ill make sure to keep u updated with any dates and stuff. Im sure it wont be till later. I dont know though. I am getting alot of interest right now. If u need any help with the car for parts Or at least advice on parts hit up the AIDS here or on clubgp. My name is the same their.

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Originally posted by redgt03+Jan 27 2006, 10:11 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-chipmonk212121
@Jan 26 2006, 02:13 AIDS
i dont care, just post when you wanna have it
[snapback]111715[/snapback]​

Jay I would wait for the car show!!!!
[snapback]111822[/snapback]​
[/b]

That will probably be in april. Like the second satarday.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by Mikes1998GTP@Jan 29 2006, 12:03 AM
Count me in too!  After the meet, I'll cross the border east and go stay in the "other" Bloomington and stay at my bro's frat for the night...
[snapback]111993[/snapback]​

I'll be there following you right upto his door way. I'll have to bring my cooler of beer and continue the party!!

Originally posted by syP@Jan 29 2006, 01:00 AM
gonna have sex with like 83 hot chicks mike??? then take pics of them all and show off to us?
:rolleyes:
[snapback]112001[/snapback]​

Why does he have to show off to us when we could go and mingle ourselves with these hot chicks. :lolsign: I don't want to see pics of him I want to see the hot chicks but I prefer in the flesh.

Leo

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST+Jan 30 2006, 12:15 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Mikes1998GTP
@Jan 29 2006, 12:03 AM
Count me in too!  After the meet, I'll cross the border east and go stay in the "other" Bloomington and stay at my bro's frat for the night...
[snapback]111993[/snapback]​

I'll be there following you right upto his door way. I'll have to bring my cooler of beer and continue the party!!

Originally posted by syP@Jan 29 2006, 01:00 AM
gonna have sex with like 83 hot chicks mike??? then take pics of them all and show off to us?
:rolleyes:
[snapback]112001[/snapback]​

Why does he have to show off to us when we could go and mingle ourselves with these hot chicks. :lolsign: I don't want to see pics of him I want to see the hot chicks but I prefer in the flesh.

Leo
[snapback]112197[/snapback]​
[/b]

Which frat is this?

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Right now the date that this is going down is gonna be april 8th which is the second satarday. It will be taking place at a car show in bloomington. The car show starts at like 530 so i was thinking if everyone gets here around 130 or 2 then we would have enough time to chill with just being mainly gp's before the other cars get their. Plus we all can get our spots early so we wont be all spread out. If u have any questions please pm me. I will post directions closer to the date.

Jay

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info