3800 9 Inch Cone and PFYC Intake Elbow w/Grommett

I

itlnrob

$25 Shipped or $20 Picked up for the 9 inch cone in ok condition. Re-oiled a couple months back.

$15 Shipped or $10 picked up for the PFYC intake Elbow off the throttle body. It comes with the grommett for your IAT sensor to stick right in!

paypal [email protected]

img12679lx.jpg

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by itlnrob@Jan 25 2006, 11:43 AM
$25 Shipped or $20 Picked up for the 9 inch cone in ok condition.  Re-oiled a couple months back.

$15 Shipped or $10 picked up for the PFYC intake Elbow off the throttle body.  It comes with the grommett for your IAT sensor to stick right in!

paypal [email protected]

img12679lx.jpg

[snapback]111582[/snapback]​

yes it does, i have the coupler for it I forgot to take a pic of it

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by My GT The White Stallion@Jan 25 2006, 04:44 AIDS
What kind of cone is it? What is the measurement of the flange I think it is called, not sure though... Might be interested my cone is just about done needs to be put in the trash. Thanks

Morgan
[snapback]111607[/snapback]​

There is no brand name on the cone, I had an extra one when I bought my thrasher kit. I believe it is a 3.5 inch opening

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by phat_ridegt@Jan 25 2006, 05:57 AIDS
where are you at man?  ill take that elbow...any package deal on the both of them?
[snapback]111618[/snapback]​

I'm trying to sell them for those prices. I paid a lot more for this setup. Its all of PFYC.com

$30 gets you the elbow, cone, and coupler for the throttle body.

Thats a really good deal :)

I'm in naperville.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by ernrcr3@Feb 3 2006, 10:49 AM
Hey, I'll give ya $15 cash and meet ya for the cone if ya still wanna get rid of it. I really wanna hear this s/c whine...

LMK

-ern
[snapback]112681[/snapback]​

I think I may keep it for $15. It may be nice to have a spare lyin around for my thrasher.

I can settle for $20 but for $15 i think i'll keep it. Sorry boss.

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
Originally posted by itlnrob+Feb 3 2006, 04:39 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ernrcr3
@Feb 3 2006, 10:49 AM
Hey, I'll give ya $15 cash and meet ya for the cone if ya still wanna get rid of it. I really wanna hear this s/c whine...

LMK

-ern

I think I may keep it for $15. It may be nice to have a spare lyin around for my thrasher.

[snapback]112738[/snapback]​
[/b]

Its cool. Just thought you were just wanting to get rid of it. I wasnt trying to rip ya off or anything.. I only want to to hear the Whine of the s/c, I wanted to pop it on the maf to hear the whine... I wasnt gonna keep it on there. Im most likely gonna go with a Wizard or something enclosed.

Thanks anyways man. ;)

-ern

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by ernrcr3+Feb 3 2006, 07:10 PM-->
Originally posted by itlnrob@Feb 3 2006, 04:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ernrcr3
@Feb 3 2006, 10:49 AM

LMK

-ern

[snapback]112738[/snapback]​

Its cool. Just thought you were just wanting to get rid of it. I wasnt trying to rip ya off or anything.. I only want to to hear the Whine of the s/c, I wanted to pop it on the maf to hear the whine... I wasnt gonna keep it on there. Im most likely gonna go with a Wizard or something enclosed.

Thanks anyways man. ;)

-ern
[snapback]112749[/snapback]​
[/b]

u got anything else u can throw in the deal?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info