3800 What happened

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
"They are finally testing their products and you are giving them shit about it?"

"They just want to make sure everything is perfect."

"Dont rush a product to market."

"They have a lot of projects they are working on, and had to move this back, but it will be out soon."

"They ran into problems getting the custom piping fabricated for a good price."

"They ran into problems getting things ordered from STS."

"They want to get some good numbers out of it before putting it on the market."

"They want to make sure its the best kit available before it hits the market."

There that should cover the intense supporters. And now for my opinion.

I bet that they tried to turn up the boost, and werent getting very good numbers out of the kit. Frankly, I dont know how they hyped it as much as they did. Especially since they are saying it will also be the most expensive kit on the market. Who in their right mind, would pay more for less? The kit didnt put out good numbers to start with. The CT kit is suppose to take 6 hours to install. It doesnt get much quicker for such a powerful bolt on. 6 hours and you in the 12s...but everyone thinks the STS turbo kit is giong to be a lot easier to install...so thats why its pricier. Its all a bunch of crap. They even go Rayfler (is that his name?) to switch from saying how amazing the kit is.....to saying that he wouldnt install one on his car. Its all bull if you ask me. They were way to slow to the market with a kit...so they need to go a different route so they can hype it to hell. Maybe if they would stop playing with their cars and one-off mods they could actually make something good for their customers. Oh well.

Mike

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
"They are finally testing their products and you are giving them shit about it?"
when they finaly found someone dumb enough to put in on his car
"They just want to make sure everything is perfect."
adjustable 1.9 roller rockers :blink:
"Dont rush a product to market."
GEN 2 LSD

"They have a lot of projects they are working on, and had to move this back, but it will be out soon."
gen 3.75 diff
"They ran into problems getting the custom piping fabricated for a good price."
home depot is out of stock

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info