3800 GI: demod

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
now this is just guaging interest it is not off the car yet but here is a list of what I have and the minimum I would like to get for it if you would like it post in the thread and I will alow you to bid aginst each once I get all the stuff off but for now I just want to see who is interested, all prices will include shiping but I do not have a pay pal account but I might be able to take credit cards through work, I will find out or I can meet up with some of you also. here is what I will be selling the longest any part has ben on the car is 10,000 miles

msp caI with heat wraped tube and pcm tray in like new condition with some vendor stickers on it $150

prj plug whires like new red $65

msd coils $75 with trade for stockers

ram air tech pollished aluninum dog bones used less than 2,000 miles and will have a fresh pollish on them when sent $75

billet alum side supports that I custom made bad ass top they are wider then the ones that ram air makes and come to a point on the top and are cut on a sharp slant onthe bottom polished like chrome $100

slp headers and install kit with clamps $500 used 2,000 miles

power tuner 98"regal gs and 99 grand prix gt not yet 1 year old hardly used $300

intercooler kit used 2,000 miles w-body store it will come with 20 feet of 5/8th hose inter cooler core with front and sides polished like chrome and custom jabsco pump I beleive its 9 gpm I actualy noticed a little difference in knock by switching to this pump no radiator with this kit mine has a hole in it from rubing on somthing I would like to get $650 for this set up

I also have prj fuel rails with 2,000 miles in them $275

shitense modular pully system with 2,000 miles 2.8 and 3.0 $100 for it all

pully puller probly needs some new hardware $50 bucks and will include the thing to pull the modular hub because I am shure I will have to buy that then wont need it agian after I sell the car

under drive water pump pully $45

full custom regal exhaust 3" with 3" dynomax bullet race muffler down to 2.5" with dynomax welded race muffler and oval stainless steal tip this is one of the best sounding v6 exhaust systems I have ever heard quiet in the car loud as fuck outside I have had complements from ls1 guys on this one, has 2,000 miles on it I will take $350 and a stock system for a regal

luner boost, oil pressur(mechanical), and trans temp all like new I will take $60 per guage or $150 for all three

guage pod for regal painted grey three pod $25

valve covers front filled in, it has no lines and painted silver with peral red clear coat and silver splattered over it rear still has lines but painted the same $45

chrome valve cover breather $20

gen 1 1.9 rockers with pedistals $200

I'm shure I will find more stuff as I go but that is a start

soon to be GTO Brett

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
Originally posted by 1quick98_gs@Jan 24 2006, 11:50 AM
now this is just guaging interest it is not off the car yet but here is a list of what I have and the minimum I would like to get for it if you would like it post in the thread and I will alow you to bid aginst each once I get all the stuff off but for now I just want to see who is interested, all prices will include shiping but I do not have a pay pal account but I might be able to take credit cards through work, I will find out or I can meet up with some of you also. here is what I will be selling the longest any part has ben on the car is 10,000 miles

msp caI with heat wraped tube and pcm tray in like new condition with some vendor stickers on it $150

prj plug whires like new red $65

msd coils $75 with trade for stockers

ram air tech pollished aluninum dog bones used less than 2,000 miles and will have a fresh pollish on them when sent $75

billet alum side supports that I custom made bad ass top they are wider then the ones that ram air makes and come to a point on the top and are cut on a sharp slant onthe bottom polished like chrome $100

slp headers and install kit with clamps $500 used 2,000 miles

power tuner 98"regal gs and 99 grand prix gt not yet 1 year old hardly used $300

intercooler kit used 2,000 miles w-body store it will come with 20 feet of 5/8th hose inter cooler core with front and sides polished like chrome and custom jabsco pump I beleive its 9 gpm I actualy noticed a little difference in knock by switching to this pump no radiator with this kit mine has a hole in it from rubing on somthing I would like to get $650 for this set up

I also have prj fuel rails with 2,000 miles in them $275

shitense modular pully system with 2,000 miles 2.8 and 3.0 $100 for it all

pully puller probly needs some new hardware $50 bucks and will include the thing to pull the modular hub because I am shure I will have to buy that then wont need it agian after I sell the car

under drive water pump pully $45

full custom regal exhaust 3" with 3" dynomax bullet race muffler down to 2.5" with dynomax welded race muffler and oval stainless steal tip this is one of the best sounding v6 exhaust systems I have ever heard quiet in the car loud as fuck outside I have had complements from ls1 guys on this one, has 2,000 miles on it I will take $350 and a stock system for a regal

luner boost, oil pressur(mechanical), and trans temp all like new I will take $60 per guage or $150 for all three

guage pod for regal painted grey three pod $25

valve covers front filled in, it has no lines and painted silver with peral red clear coat and silver splattered over it rear still has lines but painted the same $45

chrome valve cover breather $20

gen 1 1.9 rockers with pedistals $200

I'm shure I will find more stuff as I go but that is a start

soon to be GTO Brett
[snapback]111414[/snapback]​

I will take the dog bones...do you have any pics?

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
no I don't have any pictures yet but I will take a few tonight nothing is off the car yet but I will get a pic of the dog bones tonight they also have the polly mounts in them here is a pic of the motor before I finished puting it togather and one of the intercooler

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
john 99 gtp I will send all the bolts and what not that I take out with the intercooler when I ship it all you will need is a few hose clamps and a radiator and I can show you whare to get the one that was originaly with this kit for $100

saturdaygs, nobody has dibs on the rockers but red03gt has dibs on the dogbones

sorry it is not leting me attatch any more pics but I will email all pictures to people that want them just AIDS me your email and I will get them out

brett

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I will get some pics of the guage pod today and I think I have a pic with the whires in it on the first page

oh yeah and I just got paypal and will be taking payment that way

I will get a few things taken off tonight, the dog bones and guage pod and guages and if I can find another set of plug whires I will take the whires off too

brett

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info