3800 I'm still alive

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
I haven't been on in a while.

I have been busy with work and the kids and the holidays and I just haven't been in a car kind a mood lately with all the crappy weather.

Everyone is having kids now, how cool!
GPG is going to have to have jump houses, face painters and clowns pretty soon.
I noticed that they are talking June this year. I may not be able to bring the fam this year with school and all.

To bad the Bears blew their Super Bowl chance. Thats ok though because I am a big Steelers fan and I feel thay are going all the way this year.

I got my mom into a Grand Prix GT about a month ago, I'll have to get her in the club :D . It's an 01 red four door.

I got a chance to drive the new GTI this week. What a fun little car it is. That new 2.0 turbo is an awesome lil motor. We had it up to 140 and it still kept pulling. It had a six speed Direct Shift Gearbox trans with paddle shifters, it shifts gears faster than any trans out there. VW is heading in the right direction with this one.

Well I hope to see you all soon. Spring is right around the corner. Go Steelers!!

I

imported_Theautoguy

Originally posted by HUNTERDOG@Jan 21 2006, 01:12 AM
...I got my mom into a Grand Prix GT about a month ago, I'll have to get her in the club :D . It's an 01 red four door.
[snapback]111062[/snapback]​

That would be cool! ILGPC needs a new Matriarch; Denise and Stacey are just too young to have to deal with all of us delinquents in here!

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
The family says Hi!

Its time for some 06 Bean Bag tossing again
I need to get some fresh bags for the 06 season. One of my nephews tossed one up on the roof and I forgot about it. Well either a squirrel or bird shreaded it so I need to replace it. Hale do we need to get some practice in? Or do we just need to get together and drink and it'll all come back ;)

I have a new detail supplier at work. We were bullshitting about his band and he mentioned he played at his friends house in Harvard. Now what are the chances it would be the same place we had our Mod Day? Well pretty good, because thats where it was. I guess he is friends with the son (I forgot his name) and they played for a party out there. I say we have another Mod Day out there and get the band to come out. I'll bring the wings and bags as usual :D God I can't wait until summer.

It's good to see all of you are still hanging around. I am looking forward to the first Mod Day of the season.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by HUNTERDOG@Jan 26 2006, 12:12 AM
The family says Hi!

Its time for some 06 Bean Bag tossing again
I need to get some fresh bags for the 06 season. One of my nephews tossed one up on the roof and I forgot about it. Well either a squirrel or bird shreaded it so I need to replace it. Hale do we need to get some practice in? Or do we just need to get together and drink and it'll all come back ;)

I have a new detail supplier at work. We were bullshitting about his band and he mentioned he played at his friends house in Harvard. Now what are the chances it would be the same place we had our Mod Day? Well pretty good, because thats where it was. I guess he is friends with the son (I forgot his name) and they played for a party out there. I say we have another Mod Day out there and get the band to come out. I'll bring the wings and bags as usual :D God I can't wait until summer.

It's good to see all of you are still hanging around. I am looking forward to the first Mod Day of the season.
[snapback]111661[/snapback]​

Nah, you guys dont need practice. :lolsign: Keep yourselves dummied down for us normal players.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info