3800 Throwing Knives

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

if you can find them, go with Gil Hibben Pro Thrower I, they have updated to a Pro Thrower II, but I don't like the design cause it's pretty much only to be thrown by the handle. I've been throwing for alot of years (off and on) and all I use is two sets of three (six knives total). they are right around 6" total length and have perfect balance and nice weight. But try on Ebay or on Smokey Moutain Knife Works (don't know the web sight). Hope this helped.
CJ

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer@Jan 21 2006, 12:15 AM
if you can find them, go with Gil Hibben Pro Thrower I,  they have updated to a Pro Thrower II, but I don't like the design cause it's pretty much only to be thrown by the handle.  I've been throwing for alot of years (off and on) and all I use is two sets of three (six knives total).  they are right around 6" total length and have perfect balance and nice weight.  But try on Ebay or on Smokey Moutain Knife Works (don't know the web sight). Hope this helped.
CJ
[snapback]111053[/snapback]​
http://www.eknifeworks.com/webapp/eCommerce/main_front.jsp

Theres the smokey mountain page. Its a pretty good catalog.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Jan 21 2006, 03:09 AIDS
Thanks for the help guys.  What are things to look for with throwing knives?  Obviously, good balance, but what else makes a good knife?  Thanks
[snapback]111103[/snapback]​

Personal preference. I prefer single edge, less chance of little slices in your palm. All metal, no added handle pieces. 440 or carbon steel won't bend, ect. ect. If you want something heavy for long throws get a blazing arrow (don't know if they make those anymore either).
CJ

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list