3800 COMPLETE Whipple kit for sale

I’m not going to go into details on my financial situation but to make a long story short, I work for my dad…business isn’t going so well so I offered to take a huge pay cut to help the family out thus I’m gonna need some backup money. My first thought was to sell the car all together but I don’t want to do that so I’m going to sell the whipple. Its in complete working order with no known problems. This is a COMPLETE bolt on animul kit. I'm giving you guys first crack at this before I post it on clubgp on Sunday.

The kit comes with:

(1) Whipple 2300ax supercharger
(1) 3.5in pulley
(1) 4.5in pulley
Intercooler adapter plate (currently being used w/ my zzp IC)
TB adapter
LS1 TB with all needed hookups, parts, etc
LS1 maff sensor off a Camaro SS (its off my buddy’s S, forget what year his car is)

I HIGHLY recommend that you run at least 42.5lb injectors w/ the setup if you have basic mods and going to 65# injectors if your are more heavily modded.

The selling price is going to be $2,000+s&h, firm. This is considerably cheaper than anything you’ll find out there. I’d like to try and sell local to avoid the astronomical shipping costs.

You can usually find me on aim at crazymook69.
My emails are [email protected] and [email protected].

I’m at work right now but I’ll post up a pic or two when I get home.

Disclaimer: I have posted that I was having issues with my car. The issues are IN NO WAY RELATED to the whipple. I want to make that clear since there is always some one who will want to point that out.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
The Whipple is fine. I installed it; I gave it a complete once over and compared it to our brand new 2300Ax and it's fine. There is minor scoring on the rotors but I stress that it's minor.

To this day I don't understand why some people in this club have to shit on everything.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by xierxior@Jan 22 2006, 08:24 AIDS
I see many destroyed transmissions in your future.. among other things.. axles... hub assemblys... tires... more tires..
twin screws are nasty ever drive a kennybell cobra? the power comes in fast and HARD  :eek:
[snapback]111217[/snapback]​

he has a built trans, thats probaly one thing Ryan can't blow up.

hi friend :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info