3800 SSIC Install

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
I already sent a PM to someone on these boards. I wasnt sure if they answered PMs, so here it is all open about it.

I will have an SSIC & Injector Spacers at my house on Friday. The Flojet pump will most likely be here Monday. There was another gentleman that offered to give me a hand, but he lives so far away (2 hours). I decided to post up if any one knows what they are doing otherwie I will take a field trip to Michigan and I wanted to refrain from doing that

Thanks
Mike

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Jan 19 2006, 07:17 PM
ill come wearing my chicken suit....then we will have one hell of an interesting night on our hands......just add a few of the 870 bottles of vodka bumpin is getting and your set!
[snapback]110864[/snapback]​

Dude, if you came out as a chicken I will slap on my Side Show Bob Costume. We could run around my sub division will a bottle of Vodka screaming inappropriate words.

Or maybe not

Ok I'm back to normal now. :ph34r:

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by MIKES3+Jan 20 2006, 12:23 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-chipmonk212121
@Jan 19 2006, 07:17 PM
ill come wearing my chicken suit....then we will have one hell of an interesting night on our hands......just add a few of the 870 bottles of vodka bumpin is getting and your set!
[snapback]110864[/snapback]​

Dude, if you came out as a chicken I will slap on my Side Show Bob Costume. We could run around my sub division will a bottle of Vodka screaming inappropriate words.

Or maybe not

Ok I'm back to normal now. :ph34r:
[snapback]110909[/snapback]​
[/b]

...i do have the chicken suit in my trunk lol if you have a sideshow bob costume.....well lets call ryan and make some race videos :D race some ricers out in schaumburg you drive ill be passenger!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info