3800 You are all part

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
I just thought all of you guys would get a kick out of knowing that I am using this (and the Club GP) group in an experiment in examination on Interpersonal Communication, measured through a small midwestern liberal arts college.

The experiment won't harm anyone, and as usual, most of you won't even know I'm here!!

:lolsign:

So put on your best party faces, lol!

-Ironman John

Originally posted by iliveonnitro@Jan 17 2006, 01:37 AM
I do not condone any of the information I share or contribute to be used for your purposes, educational or not.  My words are copyrighted and I do not give free access to their use.
[snapback]110566[/snapback]​

What do you care, when was the last time you posted something James??? Ha Ha :D

Oh ya, how have you been?

U

UncleRam

Originally posted by toastyj@Jan 16 2006, 02:46 PM
I just thought all of you guys would get a kick out of knowing that I am using this (and the Club GP) group in an experiment in examination on Interpersonal Communication, measured through a small midwestern liberal arts college.

The experiment won't harm anyone, and as usual, most of you won't even know I'm here!!

:lolsign:

So put on your best party faces, lol!

-Ironman John
[snapback]110477[/snapback]​
AND,.......................YOU WILL HAVE SOME "WONDERFUL," "CHARMING," ILGPC SPECIMENS TO STUDY WHICH IS ALMOST AS "LOVELY" AS STUDYING EVIL WISCONSIN HELPING THE RUSSIANS AGAINST THE UNITED STATES.

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
A. i dont pay attention....i just type most people dont care about grammar....unless they are so boring that they have nothing better to do that come on a GRAND PRIX site and pretend to be some communist and be a spell checker.

B. its incorrect grammar to spell with all caps..........so your using incorrect grammar

C. i slept with your mother last night and 15 minutes ago

U

UncleRam

Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Jan 20 2006, 02:39 AM
A. i dont pay attention....i just type most people dont care about grammar....unless they are so boring that they have nothing better to do that come on a GRAND PRIX site and pretend to be some communist and be a spell checker.

B. its incorrect grammar to spell with all caps..........so your using incorrect grammar

C. i slept with your mother last night and 15 minutes ago
[snapback]110927[/snapback]​
YOU ARE, OBVIOUSLY, INCAPABLE OF HAVING AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION WITH UNCLE RAM.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info