3800 A few Pictures from the small 1/14/06 Meet

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Nothing really went down but it was still a fun night. I came to streets at 7:00 there were 2 people already there, chipmonk and his friends. We waited for a few min, then Mike with the whipple came, then some other dude in a purple GTP ive never seen before.

DSC05544Small.jpg

DSC05546Small.jpg

DSC05547Small.jpg

The rent-a-cops kicked us out of streets so we went to Hooters. We chilled in the parking lot for like a hour waiting for sYp and his crew. sYp, his GF, and his two friends came. We then ate at Hooters. Then we went for a drive down Higgins. The SC'ed Mustang and the Whipple (I think raced) idk the GTP pulled away instantly, idk if they were racing.

After the drive down Higgins we chilled a Shell gas station parking lot. Syp, and his friends left, and so did Mike. Some guy ten32 i believe was his clubgp name meet us at the gas station. He was a cop and told us some storys, his friend also just go back from Iraq so he had some storys also.

We left the gas station and went back to Streets of Woodfield and talked about cars and shit till like 1:30 then everyone just went home. Fun night, we gotta do it when its warmer out though.

DSC05551Small.jpg

DSC05552Small.jpg

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Originally posted by 99gulfbluegtp@Jan 15 2006, 03:02 PM
yea....the whipple is having issues. or the car in general......lets say i'm very upset w/ the car. getting sick of everything. that is all for now.

nice meeting all you guys tho, sorry i took off early
[snapback]110408[/snapback]​
nice kill on the stang. We need to do it again when it is warmer out.

We waited for a few min, then Mike with the whipple came, then some other dude in a purple GTP ive never seen before.

That dude was me. Sorry I didnt stay long, I had made other plans earlier in the night. I just wanted to stop and say hi and meet some of you guys.

We should definatly do it again when its warmer, I know i would have stayed around a little longer if it was. I hear there's always a bunch of rice burners at woodfield in the summer.

Jeremy

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by 2000gpgt+Jan 15 2006, 02:32 PM-->
Originally posted by 99gulfbluegtp@Jan 15 2006, 03:02 PM
yea....the whipple is having issues. or the car in general......lets say i'm very upset w/ the car. getting sick of everything. that is all for now.

nice meeting all you guys tho, sorry i took off early
[snapback]110408[/snapback]​
nice kill on the stang. We need to do it again when it is warmer out.
[snapback]110411[/snapback]​
[/b]

STANG WASNT RACING :)

Originally posted by Partyhardoo69@Jan 15 2006, 02:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-99gulfbluegtp
@Jan 15 2006, 03:33 PM
for the record, we were NOT racing
[snapback]110412[/snapback]​

wouldn't need much more then i need to beat stang. I believe hes not tuned yet. i raced him to 90 and he gave me the win. (he said i won even tho i thought it was pretty even)
[snapback]110415[/snapback]​

Kyle is tuned now... he put down 398whp and 380wtq.... (last dyno was 380whp/340wtq)... he cant floor it yet.

He grenaded his Diff, and his tranny is slipping.... that is why his car wasnt as fast as it should have been... and he had a MAJOR vacuum leak, which explains why he was seeing like 3psi LOL...

everything is great now! His new trans is teh sex

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info