3800 WHAT A NIGHT!!

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Yesterday night I got my DHP Tuner up and running. (Thanks to Eric / Partyhardoo69) The car is stronger now than it ever was. I had my friend meet me at my house so he can take a test run with me down Randall road. Nothing insane I just wanted to show him the trans line preasure difference an what not. Some of you may know that my exhaust is insanely loud. I'm at a red light minding my own business. I looked in my rear view mirror and notice a brand new SRT-4 stage 1. It was Blue & White. He got on the side of me. There was 3 people in the car. Passenger & Driver and a hot chick in the back seat. It was me and my friend Matt. Now I'm about 240 lbs and Matt is about 270 lbs. With us in the car I was at about 4000 lbs total. The driver of the SRT-4 was medium size, passenger was small and the chick in the back seat was very petite / small. Anyways I had to roll the window down. He did the same. I asked him if he was stock. He said yes. Then the chick started egging me on. She asked me what I knew about cars. I told her enought o get me in trouble then I hammered it and gave them the scream. Now they knew there was competition. We proceed to the next red light and he gets in front of me. The light turns green and he launches the car. I did the same and wound having a really nice launch I had to let off because I could not shift into the left lane due to someone else next to me. I finally get into the left at WOT and the SRT-4 was not moving on me, but I was not pulling on him. He had about a car on me and I expected that, because I didnt think I was going to start pulling up top on an SRT-4 with out rockers. Anyways, I couldnt get a 1 on 1 at a red light with his car. We had a couple 25-35 mph rolls. Every time we would hit I got the jump w/o him pulling on me. I think I could have took that car pretty bad if we were at a dig. I was impressed. I thought he would have pulled on me in 3rd gear but it wasn't happening. Needless to say my friend wants his 01 GTP completed now that he witnessed that.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by Partyhardoo69+Jan 15 2006, 06:36 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-chipmonk212121
@Jan 15 2006, 01:08 PM
16-17 :D
[snapback]110399[/snapback]​
your car pulls like a beast up top
[snapback]110426[/snapback]​
[/b]

She feels strong. I'm sure you noticed I wound up getting that New SSIC from Mentalblock. I do believe ome of the KR is from the winter gas, but the 04s need the intercooler from what I have been seeing on CLUBGP. I'll try and drop a 3.25 on there.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by tonzcompg04@Jan 15 2006, 08:25 PM
Good stuff Mike.  Maybe you can show me some tuning tricks once I get a PT.
[snapback]110440[/snapback]​

Hell yeah man. I'm still learning, but i'm getting it down fairly well. Probably in the next month or 2 I'll feel more comfortable.

nicely done mike. it was a nice night out last night for racing. glad you have the pt up and running, you gotta love the dhp pcm, one of the best mods you can do. atta way to put those cocky neon guys in their place smile.gif

~Zack

AAAAhhhh shit!! I forgot you got a new toy. I'm curious as to what you will run. The people I ran were cool.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by syP@Jan 16 2006, 02:58 AM
wanna race my SLO

:)
[snapback]110464[/snapback]​

I liked that SHO Ryan. From what I remember that car was in outstanding condition

Sounds like you had fun Mike, when I get my PT maybe you can show me some tricks on it!

Yeah, it was good times. I'd be more than happy to Nick

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info