3800 going rate for exhaust mani's?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Our core charge is $50. Expect to sell them for $30 during the winter, and about $50 in the spring (unless you of course find someone to buy them for $50 now).

There's a guy selling PEM's in the classifieds that has a $40 core charge, but his work is kind of :unsure:

Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Jan 13 2006, 08:58 PM
Our core charge is $50. Expect to sell them for $30 during the winter, and about $50 in the spring (unless you of course find someone to buy them for $50 now).

There's a guy selling PEM's in the classifieds that has a $40 core charge, but his work is kind of :unsure:
[snapback]110275[/snapback]​
thanks alot guys. told the guy 45+shipping...we'll see if he says anything back

-ron, idk if you got my pm back the other night, my computer was being screwy and i didn't wanna send it twice.

Originally posted by Partyhardoo69+Jan 13 2006, 09:01 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel
@Jan 13 2006, 08:58 PM

[snapback]110275[/snapback]​
thanks alot guys. told the guy 45+shipping...we'll see if he says anything back

-ron, idk if you got my pm back the other night, my computer was being screwy and i didn't wanna send it twice.
[snapback]110276[/snapback]​
[/b]
okay they are sold for 45+ shipping

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• P
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list