3800 Shop Smart, shop...

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Jan 13 2006, 02:08 PM
...thats too much work lol
[snapback]110221[/snapback]​
It's worth your time, trust me. At least see evil dead 2, and Army of Darkness. They are the best ones. The first one is almost too serious. Some of the greatest movie quotes ever are from these movies.

"You found me beautiful once......Honey, you got real ugly"...

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Ron, hate to burst your bubble, but there are alot of people out there that make fake profiles of people. If you look through myspace, there is a profile for every famous person out there. I'm sure some of them are real, but alot are just from some stalker geeks that know everything about a person and make a profile. However, he is the man, and has some of the best movie one-liners.
CJ

I

imported_Ron Vogel

CJ, yeah...I kind of figured that, but it's still cool.
I missed out about 2 years ago, my wife and I were at the KB toys outlet in Huntley...they had the Good Ash/Evil Ash action figures there. They were about 13-15" tall, and were only about $20ish per piece. I went back a few months later and they were gone. Crap like that would probably be worth something in 20 years.

"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun"

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Jan 13 2006, 04:10 PM
CJ, yeah...I kind of figured that, but it's still cool.
I missed out about 2 years ago, my wife and I were at the KB toys outlet in Huntley...they had the Good Ash/Evil Ash action figures there. They were about 13-15" tall, and were only about $20ish per piece. I went back a few months later and they were gone. Crap like that would probably be worth something in 20 years.

"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun"
[snapback]110238[/snapback]​

My buddy Jerry has them I think, he is a toy junkie. Has an entire room at his house devoted to toys.

I love it when he is burying the bad ash and he's like "hey, whats that on your face" and he tosses the dirt.....wow, you really have to see it for that to be funny at all.

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Originally posted by Ron Vogel+Jan 13 2006, 05:56 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Dream
@Jan 13 2006, 05:37 PM
Great movies.......another good one is Dead Alive...it's hilariously gruesome!   :)
[snapback]110255[/snapback]​
The first time I watched it I actally gagged at one part. It's hard to believe it was directed by Peter Jackson...what a long way he has come...
[snapback]110264[/snapback]​
[/b]
Yeah, I agree on that one! My fav part was the lawnmower scene where he just goes nuts......it was great!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info