3800 Meet this weekend???

Ok, now Im in, girl took a shit on me (not literally). Im sure Ill get some good comments from that one.

Where are you guys thinking of meeitng? Hooters again? Ill drive anywhere, I need to be with my real girlfriend that doesnt give me any shit, my car. I say that now and something is gonna break. Sorry for the blabbin but its been a long night.

Im down with Hooters, to b.s. in the lot or whatever. Downers Grove would be closer to me, but it really doesnt matter. I think 4 would be a good time to start meeting up so we can get some daylight out of it.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
i'm up for schaumburg area...just a suggestion of course

Im down for Schaumburg alot of ricers over there... But we oviously cant chill in the Streets parking lot, because the rent a cops over there think everyone that talks by there car is either dealing drugs, or going to race.

There is a also big parking lot in downtown Rolling Meadows (like 2 miles from Streets Of Woodfield) where a old Dominicks used to be. Every Friday there is a car show in the Summer there, and its next to a Taco Bell.

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
Originally posted by BigJermGTP@Jan 11 2006, 12:54 AM
Ok, now Im in, girl took a shit on me (not literally). Im sure Ill get some good comments from that one.

[snapback]109914[/snapback]​

LMFAO...i just about pissed myself man lol

Im down for Schaumburg alot of ricers over there

i like ricers.....so we are getting closer to the weekend we need some answers on whats going to happen!

Ten32

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Wilmette, IL
Ok, I'm the noob here but since no one else wants to step up...

How about we all meet at Hooters at Woodfield Mall on Friday night around 8pm. We can park in the office-building parking lot across from the Hooters, get some wings and (a responsible amount of) beer, then go for a cruise in the area. Maybe someone who knows the Schaumburg area better than I do can recommend a good cruise route and someone can volunteer to call ahead to Hooters to see about seating for 10-15 people?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info