3800 Winter and Stereo Pics of the GP!

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
I got a new digi-cam for Xmas, so I thought that I would finally try it out. It has been so nice lately and with no salt on the roads, I decided to take it out of hibernation for a quick spin and detail.

I missed it so much and can't wait for the Spring now... but here is the link to the pictures.

Click on "Pics 1-7-06," to see what I took. I have 18" Fittapaldi wheels too, but they are off for the winter. :(

Click here for pictures of my GP.

Let me know what you all think? :D

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
Originally posted by 98GTPquickRB@Jan 8 2006, 02:16 AM
where did you get those red wires for everything?  I know the plug wires came that way, but the other red wire covers or whatever....can i get those in black somewhere?  they make the car ten times cleaner
[snapback]109630[/snapback]​

It's just red wire loom. When I purchased mine, there were four different sizes and I got two packages of each. I could have used another package on a certain size, but managed OK. It was a relatively inexpensive mod, but the time needed was a constraint. I wanted to do it right so it looked nice and show-car worthy, so it took me about 4-5 hours.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info