3800 NEXT!

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
am i glad i spend 400 dollars on something i've only used a few times - right now??? No im not - i'd have pem's and a downpipe now

However - I now know that my LTFT's are too rich, and that i'm hitting around 2.5 degrees KR even when its 32 degrees ambient. That means in the summer - my car is going to be dying.

I have some more logs to do, and i want to look more into my shift points to see if i can tweak things to make my car hit overdrive at 40 so instead of running at 1900 rpms that drops to about 1300 (small change, but it helps the fuel economy)

I'm learning to use it still because the learning curve isnt exactly suited for a dumbass. Theres a ton of reading that goes into learning what to do (so unless you know a ton about tuning, expect a good couple hours infront of a computer screen reading what other people wrote - but you do that here so its not that big a deal)

For a GT - don't know if its worth it. How far do you want to take a N/A grand prix? If you're gonna turbo it - hell yes get a PT. Otherwise i would suggest not worrying about the powertuner

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info