3800 hangover racing

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
yeah i was there....maybe like 60 cars total, we raced until like 3ish...traction was horrible with the DR's....they vht'ed the track once (that i saw) but it wasnt enough in the cold weather...my best was 14.7 (IICR) @ 97...some cool cars...i think the fastest i saw was like 12.40's or something like that

I

imported_Theautoguy

I made it to Byron with the Lightning. I left the heavy all-terrain winter rims/tires on and didn't have any 104 so I couldn't bump up the timeing any so I couldn't break out of 15.3. (I have a n/a 1st gen.) I met phat for the first time but it was a little too chilly and the lanes were a moving speraticly so didn't have a lot of time to canverse.

phat, what happened on your first run, you spun a far amount and then let off early...did something break?

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
nah didnt break anything but i was logging the run and i THOUGHT i saw a jump in KR but really it was the boost i was looking at, so after the tires spun i just coasted....best 60' i could pull was 2.2 and after the 60' when i got into the throttle the tires spun again...needed to be prepped farther out then just the starting line...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
yeah i was there....maybe like 60 cars total, we raced until like 3ish...traction was horrible with the DR's....they vht'ed the track once (that i saw) but it wasnt enough in the cold weather...my best was 14.7 (IICR) @ 97...some cool cars...i think the fastest i saw was like 12.40's or something like that

That sucks your mid 13 second car running high 14's. Did you have the same mods you had when you ran that 13.6?

I

imported_Theautoguy

Originally posted by GTPPWR@Jan 3 2006, 01:27 AM
I would have gone, but I wasnt in town.  I heard it was a bad day for traction.  Phat, when I get her up and goin...want a rematch?  bring Scott up here too.
[snapback]109055[/snapback]​

You need to get your "poop" closer to running before you start setting up races young grasshopper! :blink:

Your "Kung Fu" may be stronger but it is useless to a sleeping dragon! :ph34r:
(Or to a dragon who's inards are splayed out over your garage floor.) :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info